36 Night South America Fly, Stay & Cruise
31 night cruise sailing from Callao, Peru aboard the Seabourn Quest.
Description31 night cruise sailing from Callao, Peru aboard the Seabourn Quest. Visit San Martin, Matarani, Arica, Antofagasta, Coquimbo, Valparaiso, Puerto Montt, Castro, Chiloe Island, Punta Arenas, Chile, Ushuaia, Antarctica, Port Stanley, Montevideo and Buenos Aires.
- Balcony from:$25785Return Business class airfare to Lima & returning from Buenos Aires including prepaid taxes.
- Private vehicle transfer from Lima Airport to your Hotel.
- 3 Nights pre-cruise, twin share accommodation including Buffet Breakfast staying at the Sheraton Lima Hotel.
- 31 Night cruise, from Callao (Lima) to Buenos Aires, onboard Seabourn Quest based on a twin share veranda suite.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Taxes, fees & port expenses.
- Complimentary open bars and fine wines.
- Complimentary champagne and in-suite bar.
- Spacious, all-suite accommodations.
- Unique itineraries to exceptional destinations.
- Intuitive, gracious service.
- Award-winning gourmet dining.
- Tipping is neither required nor expected.
- Private vehicle transfer with sightseeing from the Port to your Buenos Aires Hotel.
- 2 Night post-cruise, twin share accommodation including Full Breakfast staying at the Intercontinental, Buenos Aires.
- Private vehicle transfer from you Hotel to Buenos Aires Airport.
- Travel departing from:.
- Adelaide from $26,089* (Travel from Auckland to Adelaide is in economy class only).
- Brisbane from $26,109*.
- Melbourne from $25,785*.
- Perth from $27,519*.
- Sydney from $25,799*.
- Please speak to your Travel Adviser as Terms & Conditions apply
The Seabourn Quest offers you the best of both cruising worlds: the extravagant amenities of a large vessel with the intimate luxurious suites and personalised service of a smaller ship. With just 225 suites, the Seabourn Quest is ideal for getting the most out of your cruise – without waiting in lines.
On deck, you will find 4 restaurants, 6 open bars and lounges, and 2 outdoor pools. Seabourn makes everything as easy as possible, with a multipurpose concierge lounge that includes a library and travel centre. You’ll also find an array of shops, cafés and computers, as well as plenty of watersports available once anchored. Ready to relax and unwind? Head to the extravagant 2-deck spa!
As soon as you open your suite door, you will know why this ship has been called a game changer for luxury cruising. The accommodation is drenched in opulence, from the fine Egyptian cotton sheets and personalised stationery to the complimentary in-suite bar and 24-hour room service. You’ll have everything you need while cruising across Antarctica, Canada, the Mediterranean or Northern Europe.
Book your Seabourn Quest cruise by calling our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 today. Leave your itinerary in our capable hands; we can arrange flights, accommodation, tours and insurance for you, leaving you with more time to get the most out of your getaway.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Bar, Patio Grill, The Colonnade, The Restaurant, The Restaurant 2.Recreational: Card Room, Water Sports Marina.Relaxation: Hair and Beauty Salon, The Retreat, The Spa Terrace, The Sun Terrace, Whirlpool.Other: Medical Centre, Observation Lounge, Seabourn Square, Self Service Laundry.Entertainment: The Club.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.