Magnificent Moselle & Rhine
9 night cruise sailing from Frankfurt aboard the River Queen.
Description9 night cruise sailing from Frankfurt aboard the River Queen. Visit Mainz, Rudesheim, Boppard, Cochem, Trier, Bernkastel and Cologne.
- Outside from:$789810 Day Europe River Cruise departing Frankfurt.
- Return Premium Economy class airfare with Qatar Airlines or Singapore Airlines.
- 9 Nights accommodation staying onboard the regal River Queen in a Category Classic stateroom.
- 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 9 Dinners including Captain's Welcome Gala and Farewell Dinners.
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water.
- 8 Days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, fully hosted by English-speaking local experts.
- An experienced Cruise Manager and attentive, English-speaking staff.
- Guided "Let's Go", "Do as the Locals Do" and "Village Day" programs.
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions.
- Captivating onboard local entertainment.
- Scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days.
- All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services.
- BONUS Reduced Premium Economy Class airfare
Designed to resemble a 1930s steamship with an art deco themed interior, the River Queen is one of the most unique cruise ships in Europe. Painted in shades of sky blue with white accents, all three decks of this vessel feature classic styling details and modern amenities.
The ship is managed by Uniworld River Cruises, and houses 60 staterooms and 4 suites, all of which are fitted with a built-in closet, hair dryer, flat-screen television and private bathroom. Fresh bottled water is provided daily, and travellers can get a good night’s sleep in hotel-style beds with European duvets. A fitness centre, guest library, full-service bar and several lounge areas can also be found on board.
To learn more about the River Queen and European river cruises, call Cruiseabout on 1300 769 228 to speak with one of our expert consultants. We can assist you with bookings, accommodation, flights and travel insurance.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-Hour Tea and Coffee Bar, Bar, Coffee Bar, Restaurant.Other: Boutique, Elevator, Ironing Room, Laundry Service, Reception.Fitness: Fitness Center.Technology: Internet.Recreational: Library.Relaxation: Sun Deck.
- *Flight offers are only valid for new bookings made between 4 April and 30 June 2018. Advertised price is per person, based on a Classic stateroom, departing 23 April 2019 and represents adult fares including any applicable taxes and surcharges. The offer is based on fares to the nearest available online European city to the cruise embarkation point or an available alternative as advised at time of booking (excluding London). Airline carriers include Qatar Airways & Singapore Airlines. The air carrier selected is at the discretion of Uniworld, based on available fare classes at the time of booking and must be purchased in conjunction with an applicable 2019 Uniworld Europe departure. Departure from Australia can be taken when convenient for the guest, subject to availability and not prior to 1 February 2019. The airfare cannot be sold in isolation and is subject to availability. Uniworld reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Airfares are valid departing from SYD/MEL/ADL/PER/BNE, subject to selected carrier and routing. A surcharge may apply if the required booking class is not available and a higher booking class is required. Payment terms for Premium Economy Airfares: 10% cruise deposit and $1,299 payment of Premium Economy class airfare is due within 5 days. Final payment of cruise fare and balance of any airfare is due 120 days prior to cruise departure. By paying the applicable deposits you accept the Terms and Conditions of the Uniworld Air Offer, and tickets will be issued. Our partner airlines reserve the right to advise an earlier airfare Ticketing Time Limit date, subject to booking conditions and restrictions. Stopovers are subject to an additional surcharge and flight restrictions apply. After ticket issuance, date changes and cancellation fees apply. For customers purchasing Uniworld Gold Seal Protection (GSP), GSP will not apply to the additional deposit collected to participate in the air offer. Any cancellation charges will be deducted from the GSP credit – see full website Terms and Conditions on GSP.The promotion is capacity controlled, offer may not be combined with any other offer, except for past guest savings. This offer is valid on all available cabin categories on all 2019 departures across Europe (excluding Holiday Season voyages) sailings from 1 March to 15 November 2019. For cruise departures where flights are out of date range at time of booking, we will issue tickets only when the return date is within range, approximately 331 days prior to the selected return date. Tickets will only be issued when proposed flights have been confirmed by you or your travel agent. We will do everything reasonably possible to fulfil the air offer. However, if we are unable to fulfil the flights for any reason, we will revert your booking to the cruise only early booking promotion available at the time your booking was made. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Please contact Uniworld for further details. Alternate Cruise Start Dates (supplement applies): May 02*, 11; Jun 05*, 14, 23*; Jul 02, 11*, 20, 29*; Aug 07, 16*, 25; Sep 03*, 12, 21*, 30; Oct 09*, 18, 27*; Nov 05. *Cruise operates from Cologne to Frankfurt.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.