11 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Fly, Cruise & Stay
7 night cruise sailing from Vancouver aboard the Celebrity Infinity.
Description7 night cruise sailing from Vancouver aboard the Celebrity Infinity. Visit Sitka, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver.
- Inside from:$4489Outside from:$5019Balcony from:$5679Return economy class airfare from Melbourne to Vancouver including prepaid taxes.
- Private Vehicle Transfer from airport to hotel.
- 4 Night pre-cruise accommodation in Vancouver at Carmana Plaza.
- Flyover Canada Admission.
- Granville Island Market Tour.
- Capilano Suspensions Bridge and Park Admission.
- Vancouver Harbour Cruise.
- 7 Night cruise, from Vancouver onboard Celebrity Infinity in an Inside Cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard gratuities.
- Private Vehicle Transfer from port to airport.
- BONUS USD$50 Onboard Credit Per Cabin! Travel departing from:.
- Adelaide from $4789*.
- Brisbane from $4509*.
- Melbourne from $4489*.
- Perth from $5099*.
- Sydney from $4509*.
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $530*per person.
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $1,190*per person.
- Please speak to your travel consultant as terms and conditions apply.
After undergoing a grand makeover in October 2015, the Infinity ship is the shining star of Celebrity Cruises’ Millennium Class. This stunning vessel now boasts premier facilities and features from the line’s Solstice Class to deliver a stylish and modern cruising experience.
On board you will find a number of specialty restaurants in addition to other luxurious facilities. The renowned Canyon Range SpaClub gives you the chance to relax and rejuvenate with its wellness program and serene setting, while the Fun Factory Youth Centre and X Club Teen Centre provide the kids with a place to socialise and have fun. The Celebrity Infinity also features the cruise line’s first Rooftop Terrace – a space for everyone to enjoy the views and watch movies on the big screen.
At double capacity, the Celebrity Infinity holds 2,170 passengers but don’t worry about being lost in the crowd – Celebrity Cruises are known for their excellent staff to passenger ratio and superb service, so you’re sure to have an amazing holiday!
If you’re interested in cruising on the Celebrity Infinity, email us using the form below or call our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228. We are also happy to with travel insurance, flights and accommodation!
FacilitiesRelaxation: Acupuncture, Aqua Spa, Sauna, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool.Fitness: Aerobics/Yoga, Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Gym, Jogging Track, Sports Deck.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Celebrity iLounge, Conference Facilities, Hair Dryer, Innovations Store, Photo Gallery.Food and Drink: Bistro, Blu Restaurant, Cafe al Bacio, Cellar Masters, Cova Café , Dining Room, Main Dining Room, Oceanview Cafe, Persian Garden , Qsine, Restaurant, The Conservatory, Tuscan Grill, Veranda.Recreational: Card Room, Library.Entertainment: Children's Play Area, Cinema, Fortunes Casino, Martini Bar, Michaels Club, Photo Gallery, Rendevous Lounge, Theatre, Video Arcade, Youth & Teen Centres.Technology: Interactive TV, Internet Access Lounge, Internet Cafe.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.