11 Night Seattle Double Denali
7 night cruise sailing from Seward aboard the ms Westerdam.
Description7 night cruise sailing from Seward aboard the ms Westerdam. Visit Glacier Bay, Haines, Alaska, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver.
- Inside from:$4299Outside from:$4549Balcony from:$5549Suite from:$6399Return economy class airfare to Seattle including prepaid taxes.
- 1 Night pre-tour accommodation in Seattle at Hilton Seattle Airport.
- 1 Night accommodation in Anchorage at Westmark Anchorage Hotel.
- 2 Night accommodation in Denali National Park at McKinley Chalet Resort.
- 7 Night cruise, from Seward to Vancouver, onboard ms Westerdam in an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Transfer from Seattle airport to hotel.
- Transfer from hotel to Seattle airport.
- One-way airfare from Seattle to Anchorage.
- Transfer from Anchorage airport to hotel.
- Transfer from Vancouver to Seattle airport.
- BONUS US$100* Onboard Credit + Pinnacle Grill & Caneletto Dinner.
- Travel departing from:.
- Adelaide from $5049*.
- Brisbane from $4299*.
- Melbourne from $4939*.
- Perth from $5039*.
- Sydney from $4929*.
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $250*per person.
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $1250*per person.
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $2100*per person.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
The MS Westerdam was built with the environment in mind; as the third ship to be made in Holland America’s Vista-class, it features technologies that work to reduce the ship’s impact. The ship embraces the next stage of cruising innovation by achieving optimal energy efficiency through the diesel-electric power plant and utilising the Azipod propulsion system.
This sleek vessel is one of the larger ships amongst Holland America’s fleet and holds just over 1,900 passengers. The atmosphere on board is elegant yet spacious, featuring a range of artworks centred on the idea of Dutch heritage in the new world. The collection boasts works from Andy Warhol and Sedona artist Susanna Holt as well as paintings of Dutch ships and ancient sculptures.
If you would like to book a cruise on the MS Westerdam, get in touch today. You can reach us on 1300 769 228 or by using the form below. We are able to help with travel insurance, flights and accommodation as well!
FacilitiesOther: Art Gallery, Atrium, Boutique, Concierge, Culinary Arts Center, Observation Deck, Photo Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Wrap Around Promenade Deck.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym, Volleyball.Food and Drink: Canaletto Restaurant, Dining Room, Dive-In, Explorations Cafe, Grill, Le Cirque Dining Experience, Lido Bar, Lido Casual Restaurant, Piano Bar, Pinnacle Grill, Sports Bar, Terrace Grill, The Verandah, Vista Dining Room.Recreational: Card Room, Club HAL, Golf Simulator, Library, The Loft.Entertainment: Crow's Nest, Dance Floor, Explorers Lounge, Neptune Lounge, Night Club, Northern Lights Club, Photo Gallery, Queen's Show Lounge, Queen’s Lounge, Vista Show Lounge.Technology: Digital Workshop , Internet Access Lounge.Relaxation: Greenhouse Spa & Salon, Hydro Massage Pool, Lido Pool, Thermal Suite.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.