14 Night New Zealand Explorer Fly, Stay & Cruise
11 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Celebrity Solstice.
Description11 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Celebrity Solstice. Visit Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound, Dunedin, New Zealand, Akaroa, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Bay of Islands and Auckland.
- Inside from:$3275Outside from:$3825Balcony from:$4025Suite from:$691515 Day New Zealand Fly, Cruise & Tour.
- Private transfer from airport to hotel.
- 1 Night pre-cruise accommodation in Sydney at the Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Private transfer from hotel to cruise terminal.
- 11 Night cruise, from Sydney to Auckland, onboard Celebrity Solstice based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard gratuities.
- 2 Night post-cruise accommodation in Auckland at the Stamford Plaza including breakfast.
- Auckland City Revealed Tour.
- 1 Hour Economy TravelShoot Photo Shoot.
- Private transfer from hotel to airport.
- One-way economy class airfare from Auckland to Sydney including prepaid taxes.
- Celebrity Cruises - Sail Beyond Event.
- On sale from 20 December 2017 to 28 February 2018.
- Book an Inside cabin for Great Savings.
- Book an Oceanview & up to Aqua Class & get Great Savings + Free Drinks Package + Up to US$300* Onboard Credit + Kids Save up to 50%*.
- Book a Suite and get Great Savings + Free Drinks Package + Up to US$600* Onboard Credit + Free Wifi + Kids Save up to 50%*.
- Travel departing from:.
- Adelaide from $3500*.
- Brisbane from $3424*.
- Melbourne from $3417*.
- Perth from $3819*.
- Sydney from $3275*.
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $550*per person.
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $750*per person.
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $3640*per person.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
With Tahiti just beyond the horizon or the Fjords of Alaska in sight, feel the grass between your toes and the wind in your hair aboard the luxury cruise ship, Celebrity Solstice.
One of the most decorated ships in the Celebrity Cruise fleet, this pioneering luxury vessel boasts an array of fun, relaxing and entertaining amenities. From lavish spa treatments to glass blowing demonstrations, dance lessons and Broadway style entertainment, Celebrity Solstice features an endless array of activities day and night.
Celebrity Solstice was the first cruise ship to feature a lush, manicured lawn on its highest deck, giving you the perfect spot for outdoor activities like bowls and bocce.
Travelling Australia and beyond to Bali, the South Pacific, Canada, Alaska and Seattle, this is a ship where service and style are par for the course every day of the week.
To book your cruise on Celebrity Solstice, contact us online using the form below or call our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesRecreational: Aqua Spa, Card Room, Lawn Club, Library, Outdoor Pool.Relaxation: Aqua Spa, Sauna, Solarium, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool.Other: Art Gallery, Celebrity Central, Concierge, Conference Facilities, Elevator, Foyer, Hair Salon, Photo Gallery, Sky Observation Lounge, Team Earth.Food and Drink: Bar, Blu Restaurant, Cafe al Bacio, Cellar Masters, Dining Room, Grand Epernay Dining Room, Lounge Bar, Luminae Suite Class Restaurant, Martini Bar, Murano Restaurant, Oceanview Cafe, Persian Garden , Poolside Bar, Restaurant, Silhouette Dining Room, Silk Harvest, Sunset Bar, Tuscan Grill.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Jogging Track.Entertainment: Connoisseur Club, Ensemble Lounge, Entertainment Team, Fortunes Casino, Hot Glass Show, Martini Bar, Michaels Club, Passport Bar, Quasar Night Club, Theatre, Video Arcade, Youth & Teen Centres.
- *Savings: Applicable to new individual and non-contracted group bookings made between December 20th 2017 - February 28th 2018. Applicable only to sailings of 4 nights or longer departing between February 1st 2018 - April 30th 2019. Offer excludes all Galapagos, Repositioning, Transatlantic and Transpacific sailings. Savings amounts vary by stateroom category; Interior - $50 per person, Oceanview / Balcony - $100 per person, Concierge Class / Aqua Class - $150 per person and Suites - $200 per person. Discounts will apply automatically at time of booking. Savings amounts apply to the first two guests in a stateroom only. Eligible bookings made within a group must accept the current promotional fares as savings will not combine with groupx pricing. Offer is only combinable with Standard pricing, the onboard booking benefit and Celebrity Cruises Go Big Better Best offer as detailed further below. Savings offer is not combinable with Cruisetour, CEL Explorations, Book&Go, City Stay or Standard Group (GroupX) pricing, or any other offer, promotion or price code unless otherwise stated. Please ensure that the promotion 'SailBeyondSave' is listed in the reservation at time of booking. If selecting this promotion in conjunction with a Go Big Better or Best option please ensure that all relevant promotional names are included in the booking as promotion cannot be added after the promotional period expires regardless of the bookings creation date. Bookings eligible for 'SailBeyondSave' promotion may not necessarily be eligible for Go Big Better Best, Refer to the Terms and Conditions of Celebrity Cruises Go Big, Better, Best promotion for specific terms and conditions of that promotion and information on eligibility. *Go Better/Best: Individual and non-contracted group bookings made on an eligible sailing during the offer period in an Oceanview, Balcony, Concierge or Aqua Class stateroom will receive Go Better for free which provides two complimentary perks from the prescribed list. Bookings made on an eligible sailing during the offer period in a Suite will receive GoBest for free - providing all four bonus perks with a Premium Beverage Package upgrade. Bonus perks under Go Big Better Best apply only to the first two passengers in a stateroom. 3rd and 4th Passengers will receive a cruise fare savings of up to 50% off. Guests in the same staterooms must select the same option(s), notify Celebrity of the selected option(s) at the time of booking and provide the applicable promo name. Promo codes are not required. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Qualifying Booking on the Offer Cruise. Any cancellation and reinstatement of a booking at any time after deposit has been received may result in the loss of the offer. Any other changes to the reservation may also result in the forfeit of promotions, this can include, but is not limited, downgrades, Re-pricing and changes to ship and/or sail date. Offer is subject to availability, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the Celebrity Cruises World Cruises 2017-2018 brochure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.