23 Night South East Asia Grand Adventure Cruise
21 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Diamond Princess.
Description21 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Diamond Princess. Visit Kota Kinabalu, Nha Trang, Phu My, Laem Chabang, Ko Samui, Singapore Marina Bay, Benoa/Bali, Port Klang, Penang, Phuket, Langkawi and Singapore Marina Bay.
- Inside from:$5139Outside from:$5239Balcony from:$6549Return economy class airfare from Perth to Singapore.
- One way private car transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 2 nights pre-cruise accommodation in Singapore.
- Singapore Hop-on Hop-off Pass.
- Economy class Travelshoot phot shoot in Singapore.
- 21 Night cruise, from Singapore, onboard Diamond Princess based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
- One way private car transfer from your hotel to the port on embarkation day.
- One way private car transfer from the port to the airport on disembarkation day.
- Princess 3 for Free Sale.
- On sale from 15 Dec 2017 to 28 February 2018.
- Free Stateroom Location Upgrade*.
- Free Wine & Dine on cruises 7 nights or longer*.
- Bonus Onboard credit*.
- For travel from Melbourne or Adelaide add $64*per person.
- For travel from Sydney add $80*per person.
- For travel from Brisbane add $104*per person.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Princess Cruises’ Diamond Princess is renowned for its luxurious suites and countless activities to keep you entertained for the duration of your journey. With 18 decks, this ship is home to extra-large cabins and a deck devoted to hosting mini suites. Feel at home in your stateroom, which comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, radio, television, hairdryer and safe.
Whether you are cruising with the family, or as a romantic getaway, there are plenty of things to see and do on the Diamond Princess. You’ll find this exotic gem is home to great-tasting cuisine, elegant dining rooms, pools and many other features. As an extra bonus, the Diamond Princess now offers both Movies Under the Stars and The Sanctuary (a haven exclusively for adults).
The Diamond Princess visits a number of destinations, including Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Until March 2016, it will be travelling exclusively around Australia and New Zealand, before setting sail for Asia.
Book your Diamond Princess cruise by calling our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 today. We can assist you with all aspects of your travel itinerary, from flights and accommodation through to touring and travel insurance, so you enjoy smooth sailing throughout your cruise holiday.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Churchill Lounge, Crooners Bar, Dining Room, Fabio's, Hamburger Grill, Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, International Dining Room, Lobby Bar, Martini Bar, Pacific Moon Dining Room , Patisserie, Prego Pizzeria, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Santa Fe Dining Room, Savoy Dining Room, Sports Bar, Sterling Steakhouse, Trident Grill, Vivaldi Dining Room, Wake View Bar, Wheelhouse Bar, Wine bar.Recreational: 9-hole Mini Golf, Card Room, Cyber Golf, Golf Simulator, Library, Outdoor Pool, Shuffle Board, Skywalkers NightClub, Swim-against-the-current lap pool .Other: Art Gallery, Atrium, Boutique, Chapel, Future Cruise Sales, Grand Casino, ScholarShip@Sea, Wedding Chapel, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Writing Room.Relaxation: Churchill Lounge, Hot Tubs, Lotus Spa, Splash Pool, Terrace Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only), Whirlpool.Entertainment: Club Fusion, Explorers Lounge, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Princess Theatre, Show Lounges, Skywalkers Nightclub, Youth & Teen Centres.Fitness: Fitness Center, Gym, Jogging Track, Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Zumba Classes.
- *Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead stateroom categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or fare types. Offers subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views.+Fare based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2016. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Where applicable, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and voyage length as follows: up to AUD$30pp (max. AUD$60 per stateroom) for cruises between 4 and 6 nights; up to AUD$50pp (max. AUD$100 per stateroom) for cruises between 7 and 14 nights; up to AUD$70pp (max. AUD$140 per stateroom) for cruises 15-28 nights and up to AUD$100pp (max. AUD$200 per stateroom) for cruises 29+ nights. Spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Wine and Dine offer allocated one per stateroom for selected cruises of 7+ nights. Where applicable, guests receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of our onboard specialty restaurants, such as Sabatini’s, Crown Grill, Bayou Cafe, or Sterling Steakhouse and a bottle of wine up to a $30 value per stateroom for guests 18 and over. A wine voucher will be delivered to your stateroom and is redeemable with the Maitre d’ at time of dining. Brand and availability of wine are based on the ship’s inventory and will be allocated at the Maitre d’s discretion. Non-alcoholic beverages may be substituted for wine voucher upon request. Wine voucher must be redeemed by 5pm on the last night of the cruise. Restaurants vary by ship. Restaurant and reservation time will be assigned by Princess Cruises. Dining component of the Wine and Dine offer does not apply to special dining events or packages that take place in specialty restaurants. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included in Dine offer, and are available at an additional cost. Dining gratuities are included in Dining offer. It will be at the guest’s discretion as to which guests in the booking redeem the offers. Wine and Dine non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Princess reserves the right to substitute Wine and / or Dine offer for onboard spending money of equal value which will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. Stateroom location upgrade is valid on interior, oceanview and selected balcony stateroom bookings only and upgrades are allocated at ship’s discretion. †Airfare flight pricing is either one way or return economy class as marked, per person twin share on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises. Airfare pricing applies to selected itineraries within this ad only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Applies to Princess EZair bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer besides your cruise booking, is subject to availability, and based on specific departure dates and itineraries as marked. EZair flight packages are only valid when booked in conjunction with a Princess cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense. Charges apply for shore excursions, Lotus Spa and specialty dining. 3rd and 4th guest fare based on lead interior and oceanview stateroom when travelling with two adult twin fare paying passengers in the same stateroom. Travel agents may charge additional fees - check with your travel agent. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.