10 Night Greek Isles Intensive Cruise
10 night cruise sailing from Venice aboard the Azamara Pursuit.
DescriptionEmbark on your own Greek odyssey aboard our newest ship, the Azamara Pursuit℠. An island-hopping journey with lots of late stays in port, enchanting natural beauty, picturesque villages, and welcoming locals will give you plenty to write home about. Begin your journey getting swept up in the romance of Venice before a relaxing day at sea. Your first stop is one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval cities, Kotor. Spend the day getting lost amongst the historic cobblestone streets before setting sail for the island of Corfu. A late stay means plenty of time to venture into the Corfu countryside for exquisite cuisine and a little nightlife before returning to port. Katakolon is next on the itinerary, and for good reason—the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Olympia is just a 40-minute drive from port. Once you’ve flexed your Olympian muscles—and imagination—it’s off to the charming port of Gythion for warm turquoise waters, dramatically lit sea caves, and a delicious frappe, the ubiquitous Greek coffee. Travel back in time with a quick stop in Monemvasia before escaping to the gem of the Aegean, Santorini. We stay late in this stunning port, so take your time strolling the bustling streets and volcanic beaches before finishing your day with a glass of Vinsanto (a sweet, strong dessert wine) and a postcard-worthy sunset. Feel humbled at the Monastery of Saint John the Theologian in Patmos, a place of deep importance for Christianity, and a popular celebrity destination—David Bowie, Richard Gere, and Bono have all been spotted here. Mykonos is your next stop, with it’s beautiful blue harbor and cosmopolitan night-life. Your journey concludes where it all began, the cradle of European civilization, Athens. You’ll have one more chance to drink in the spellbinding beauty of Greece before it’s time to say Antio!
- Inside from:$4589Balcony from:$458910 Night cruise, from Venice to Athens, onboard Azamara Pursuit based on a Club Inside cabin with a free upgrade to a Club Veranda twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Selected standard spirits, international beers and wines.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas.
- An AzAmazing Evening shore excursion on most voyages.
- Self-service laundry.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard gratuities.
- Azamara Club Cruises - Free Upgrade.
- Valid for sale to 30th November 2017.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
- Prices are per person in Australian Dollars based on twin occupancy and inclusive of all taxes & fees (which are subject to change) and onboard gratuities (tips). Prices shown are for the lowest Club Verandah stateroom as at 26Oct17. Upgrade Promotion allows guests to book Club Veranda staterooms at Club Interior stateroom prices (based on category 12). Promotion is applicable to new bookings made between 1st September - 30th November 2017. Offer is valid on Azamara Journey sailings between 13MAY18 - 25MAR19 and Azamara Quest sailings between 20APR18- 29MAR19 (blackout dates apply). Blackout dates: JOURNEY: 10SEP18, 24OCT18, 31OCT18, 7NOV18, 10APR19, 21APR19QUEST: 28MAY18, 22DEC18, 14APR19, 27APR19. Offer is Capacity controlled. A limited number of staterooms have been set aside for this promotion, once reached the offer pricing may be increased or removed without notice. Double Upgrade Promotion is combinable with Onboard Booking savings, Back-to-Back savings, Le Club Voyage quarterly savings and Early Booking Bonus. Unless stated otherwise, offer is not combinable with any other program, promotion or discounted rates. Offer is not applicable to bookings made prior to the sale period (Offer, Booked or Courtesy Hold status). Offer may be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, downgrades categoried, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking after deposit payment; other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Azamara Club Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the Azamara Club Cruises 2018-19 brochure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.