16 Night Asia Fly, Stay & Cruise Package
14 night cruise sailing from Singapore Harbour Front aboard the Pacific Aria.
Description14 night cruise sailing from Singapore Harbour Front aboard the Pacific Aria. Visit Benoa/Bali, Komodo Island, Dili, Timor-Leste, Cairns, Airlie Beach and Brisbane.
- Inside from:$3269One way economy class airfare from Brisbane to Singapore including prepaid taxes.
- 2 Nights pre-cruise, twin share accommodation staying at the Furama Riverfront Hotel, Singapore.
- 3:5 hour Singapore City Tour.
- 14 Night cruise, from Singapore to Brisbane, onboard Pacific Aria based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Premium Drinks Package Included.
- BONUS $100* Onboard Credit to spend per cabin.
- Travel departing from:.
- Adelaide from $3549*.
- Brisbane from $3269*.
- Melbourne from $3539*.
- Perth from $3349*.
- Sydney from $3495*.
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $150*per person.
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $670*per person.
- Upgrade to a Suite from $2150*per person.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
The opulent Pacific Aria was added to the P&O Cruises’ fleet in late 2015 and is a fine addition to an already impressive line-up of ships. This 219m-long ship has capacity for 1,500 guests and boasts a top deck pool, premium cinema, Marquee Theatre, spa and fitness centre, a casino, tennis and basketball courts and more.
The Pacific Aria also features P&O’s biggest variety of dining experiences yet with 16 speciality restaurants and dining establishments. Cruisers can explore a unique dining experience at ‘The Pantry’ which foregoes the traditional cruise ship buffet for a fresh marketplace of dining options, including a gourmet delicatessen and swathe of modern cuisine restaurants. Menus include modern Australian cuisine such as pulled pork burgers and fresh sandwiches, and tasty Asian broths and curries.
As an Australian-based ship, the Pacific Aria caters specially for local cruisegoers. Along with standard 3-point plugs and adaptors, P&O Cruises have a guarantee whereby everything is only billed in Australian dollars, so you won’t have any extra hidden costs. Other P&O cruise ships that explore Australian waters include the Pacific Eden, the Pacific Jewel, the Pacific Pearl and Pacific Dawn.
To find out more about the Pacific Aria or about P&O Cruises, give our expert cruise consultants a call on 1300 769 228, or email us using the form below.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Asian Restaurant, Chef's Table, Italian Restaurant, Lido Bar, Mexican, Salt Grill Bar, The Atrium, The Pantry, Waterfront Restaurant.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym, Tennis Court.Other: Blue Room, Elevator, Laundry Service, Medical Centre, Photo Gallery, Reception.Entertainment: Cinema, Theatre.Relaxation: Hair and Beauty Salon, Hot Tubs, Lido Pool, Swimming Pool, The Oasis, Thermal Suite.Recreational: Sports Court.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete quad or twin room based on lead interior category at publication date (17 October 2018), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 18 October and ends 12 December 2017. Pricing shown are P&O's Value fares only (fare type inclusions are available at www.pocruises.com.au/fares). Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Campaign offers only available on P&O's Value and Value Plus fare types (note that the Premium Beverage Package offer is a standard inclusion on Value Plus fares on cruises 7+ nights, exclusions apply). Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other room categories. Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views. Fare based on specified departure dates. Different fares apply to other dates listed. Premium Beverage Package is available on cruises 7 nights or more in duration departing between 4 November 2017 and 1 April 2019 (excluding the 7 night Melbourne Cup sailings (W754 & W857)), and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Premium Beverage Package applies to first 2 persons booked in the lower berths (ie passengers 1 and 2) and the passengers must be aged 18 years and over on the date of cruise departure. No Premium Beverage Package is applicable for 3rd and 4th passengers in the room. The Premium Beverage Package includes any individual beverage item up to the value of or equal to AUD$12 per item. Items exceeding AUD$12 are not included and full charges will apply to these items. Beverages will be served one drink per order, per eligible guest. If multiple drinks are purchased at one time, the most expensive drink(s) (that is AUD$12 or under) will count towards the drink(s) package and the other drink(s) will be charged to the guest's onboard account. The Premium Beverage Package does not include energy drinks, espresso coffee drinks, T2 beverages, in-room bottled water or apply to room service, food, merchandise items, events, special promotions, sponsorships, charitable partnerships or tastings, beverage and merchandise packaged items, New Zealand Natural ice cream products or cover charges. Service is subject to P&O Cruises' Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Policy, which includes an ability to restrict service. Onboard Spending Money applies to cruises 6 nights or less: $50 per room for interior/oceanview rooms and $100 per room for balcony and suites, and on the 7 night Melbourne Cup sailings (W754 & W857): $100 per room for interior/oceanview rooms and $200 per room for balcony and suites. Onboard Spending money is not transferable, cannot be used in the medical centre or casino and expires at the end of your cruise. For P&O SeaBreaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. To be read in conjunction with the P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Passage Conditions available at www.pocruises.com.au/conditions which passengers will be bound by. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia. ABN 23 107 998 443
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.