14 Night Grand European Tour cruise
14 night cruise sailing from Budapest aboard the Viking Gefjon.
DescriptionImagine 15 magical days along the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers. From Holland’s windmill-studded tulip fields to Germany’s fairy-tale castles, from the engineering marvel of the Main-Danube Canal to the picturesque vineyards of Austria’s Wachau Valley, this epic voyage presents the highlights of Holland, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Savor a decadent Sachertorte in a Viennese café and panoramic views of imperial Budapest—and along the way, discover the legend of the Lorelei, the ancient art of glassblowing, the music of Mozart and more.
- Outside from:$679515 Day River Cruise departing Budapest.
- 14 Night cruise onboard Viking Gefjon in a standard twin share stateroom.
- All onboard meals in multiple dining venues with open seating, featuring regional cialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Farewell Dinner.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner.
- 12 Guided tours with audio headset.
- Visit 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Culture Curriculum.
- All tipping & gratuities.
- All port charges.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- FLY TO EUROPE FOR $495*PP.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
Boasting the latest environmentally-friendly technology, the Viking Gefjon joined the acclaimed Viking Cruises' longship fleet in 2015, offering an intimate, boutique cruising experience on the rivers of Europe. The ship features hybrid engine technology, solar panels and an organic herb garden, along with floor to ceiling windows and welcoming surrounds throughout.
Step aboard and be welcomed into the stunning atrium and reception area that rivals the lobbies of Europe's finest hotels, then relax against the backdrop of ever-changing views at the glass-enclosed Sky Bar, while dining al fresco at the Aquavit Terrace or on the sun deck with glass railings and 360 degree views.
The Viking Gefjon not only offers a window into Europe but immerses its 195 passengers in the culture of each voyage. Enjoy shore excursions accompanied by knowledgeable guides and visit the hidden and famous gems along the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers. Then on board, further your local knowledge with workshops, cooking classes, language lessons, educational lectures and regional demonstrations.
Staterooms are designed to also provide ample views of your voyage. Each room features windows while suites boast verandas and French balconies. The accommodation reflects top-tier hotel style, with flat screen televisions and satellite channels, refrigerators, mini bars and ample storage.
The Viking Gefjon embarks on a Danube Waltz cruise from Budapest to Passau or Grand European tour from Amsterdam.
Want to learn more? Contact our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 for further information about cruises available on the Viking Gefjon. We can assist you with all your travel needs.
FacilitiesOther: Boutique, Experts Lecture Programme, Observation Lounge, Walking Track.Entertainment: Cooking Classes, Demonstrations, Giant Chessboard, Golf Putting Green, Local Entertainers, Workshops.Relaxation: Herb Garden, Sun Deck, Terrace.Recreational: Library.Food and Drink: Restaurant, Sky Bar.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.