12 Night Treasures of Asia Cruise
12 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Sun Princess.
Description12 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Sun Princess. Visit Phuket, Langkawi, Penang, Port Klang, Benoa/Bali and Fremantle.
- Inside from:$1699Outside from:$2299Balcony from:$284912 Night cruise, from Singapore to Fremantle, onboard Sun Princess based on an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Princess 3 for Free Sale.
- On sale till 28 February 2018.
- Free Stateroom Location Upgrade*.
- Free Wine & Dine on cruises 7 nights or longer*.
- Bonus $225* Onboard credit per cabin.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Based in Australia year-round, Princess Cruises’ Sun Princess ship comfortably accommodates 2,010 guests and 924 crew on board. Making use of the warm climate, the ship has many outdoor decks, as well as 5 swimming pools and a number of spas. Sun Princess also sails to a variety of stunning destinations around the world, including Asia, the South Pacific and the United States.
The ship has a variety of accommodation options, including spacious Suites with private balconies, Balcony or Oceanview cabins and budget-friendly internal cabins. Equipped with Australian electrical outlets, all rooms are modern and beautifully appointed. Take advantage of the many activities and fantastic facilities available while sailing with Sun Princess. All onboard prices for cruises departing from and returning to Australia are in Australian dollars for convenience.
Interested in discussing accommodation options aboard Sun Princess? Call our friendly cruise ship consultants on 1300 769 228 today. We can provide you with information on upcoming cruises within Australia, or any other destination. Contact us today!
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Buffet Bistro, 24-hour Room Service, Atrium Bar, Balcony Dining, Crooners Bar, Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, Kai Sushi, Patisserie, Pizzeria, Poolside Grill, Regency Dining Room, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Trident Grill, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Wheelhouse Bar, Wine & Caviar Bar, Wine bar.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Future Cruise Sales, Grand Casino, Medical Centre, ScholarShip@Sea, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Writing Room.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Volleyball, Yoga.Recreational: Card Room, Library, Nightclub, Outdoor Pool, Paddle Tennis, Shuffle Board, Sports Court.Entertainment: Dance Club, Enrichment Seminars, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Princess Theatre, Rendez-Vous, Shooting Stars, Show Lounges, Vista Show Lounge, Youth & Teen Centres.Technology: Internet Cafe.Relaxation: Lotus Spa, Riviera Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only), Whirlpool.
- *Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead stateroom categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or fare types. Offers subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. Fare based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2016. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Where applicable, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and voyage length as follows: up to AUD$30pp (max. AUD$60 per stateroom) for cruises between 4 and 6 nights; up to AUD$50pp (max. AUD$100 per stateroom) for cruises between 7 and 14 nights; up to AUD$70pp (max. AUD$140 per stateroom) for cruises 15-28 nights and up to AUD$100pp (max. AUD$200 per stateroom) for cruises 29+ nights. Spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Wine and Dine offer allocated one per stateroom for selected cruises of 7+ nights. Where applicable, guests receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of our onboard specialty restaurants, such as Sabatini's, Crown Grill, Bayou Cafe, or Sterling Steakhouse and a bottle of wine up to a $30 value per stateroom for guests 18 and over. A wine voucher will be delivered to your stateroom and is redeemable with the Maitre d' at time of dining. Brand and availability of wine are based on the ship’s inventory and will be allocated at the Maitre d's discretion. Non-alcoholic beverages may be substituted for wine voucher upon request. Wine voucher must be redeemed by 5pm on the last night of the cruise. Restaurants vary by ship. Restaurant and reservation time will be assigned by Princess Cruises. Dining component of the Wine and Dine offer does not apply to special dining events or packages that take place in specialty restaurants. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included in Dine offer, and are available at an additional cost. Dining gratuities are included in Dining offer. It will be at the guest's discretion as to which guests in the booking redeem the offers. Wine and Dine non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Princess reserves the right to substitute Wine and / or Dine offer for onboard spending money of equal value which will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. Stateroom location upgrade is valid on interior, oceanview and selected balcony stateroom bookings only and upgrades are allocated at ship’s discretion. Charges apply for shore excursions, Lotus Spa and specialty dining. 3rd and 4th guest fare based on lead interior and oceanview stateroom when travelling with two adult twin fare paying passengers in the same stateroom. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.