7 Night Spain, France & Tuscany Cruise
7 night cruise sailing from Barcelona aboard the Azamara Quest.
DescriptionArrive a day early to explore Barcelona and then set sail to Sète, France’s most important fishing port on the Mediterranean. From there, take the train to the charming city of Montpellier whose university was founded in the 13th century. Take the tram designed by Christian Lacroix to see cutting-edge architecture in the making. Montpellier is France’s newest design hub and it’s exciting just to be there. In Marseille, enjoy fishing for the best bouillabaisse and perhaps a glass of artisanal pastis, pastaga if you’re local. Or travel to the lovely Aix-en-Provence or the breathtaking Avignon. The Azamara Quest stays late in the next two destinations: Rome, then Florence: history, then art; the Vatican, then “David”; pasta alla carbonara, then lasagna. Then the million other things you’ll find to do in both. The magical Tuscan port of Portofino rounds out this classic voyage concluding in the jet-set city of Monte-Carlo. Good luck at the casino.
- Inside from:$3085Balcony from:$3085Suite from:$71197 Night cruise, from Barcelona to Monte Carlo, onboard Azamara Quest based on a Club Inside category 12 with a free upgrade to a Club Veranda category V3 twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Selected standard spirits, international beers and wines.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas.
- An AzAmazing Evening shore excursion on most voyages.
- Self-service laundry.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard gratuities.
- Azamara Club Cruises - Free Double Upgrade, enjoy a Club Veranda for the price of a Club Interior!.
- For airfare from Adelaide add $1893*.
- For airfare from Brisbane add $2378*.
- For airfare from Melbourne add $1751*.
- For airfare from Perth add $1892*.
- For airfare from Sydney add $1772*.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Immerse yourself in some of the world's most exciting destinations aboard the intimate luxury cruise ship Azamara Quest. With only 686 passengers aboard and a crew member to every two guests, this is a ship which brings you up close to a world inaccessible to the larger liners and delivers top-tier service and style.
Azamara Quest boasts opulent onboard amenities including a casino, spa, and the finest cuisine, but also focuses on the destination, with longer stays in port than any other cruise line. Explore the mystical beauty of Angkor Watt, the exciting nightlife of New York or the seafaring history and sensory discovery of the Spice Route. Azamara Quest travels the world, indulging you in your exploration of new sights, sounds and cultures.
Keen to discover more about Azamara Quest's cruises and facilities? Contact one of our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 today. Not only can we help you book your cruise, but we can arrange your flights, accommodation and travel insurance!
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Aqualina , Bar, Cova Café , Discoveries Lounge, Discoveries Restaurant , Grill, Looking Glass , Martini Bar, Mosaic Café, Piano Bar, Pool Grill , Prime C, Veranda, Windows Café, Wine bar.Relaxation: Acupuncture, Facial Treatments, Swimming Pool, Thalassotherapy Pool, Whirlpool.Fitness: Aerobics, Boot Camp, Fitness Center, Gym, Jade Wellness Centre, Jogging Track, Personal Training, Pilates, Yoga.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Concierge, eConnections, Gift Shop, Hair Salon, Laundry Service, Medical Centre, Photo Gallery, Photo Shop, Shore Excursion Office, Wine Tasting.Entertainment: Azamara Cabaret , Cabaret & Stage production, Cabaret Lounge, Enrichment Seminars, Entertainment Team, Martini Bar, Michaels Club, Poolside Parties.Technology: Internet Cafe, Satelite Telephone.Recreational: Library, Shuffle Board.
- *Prices are per person in Australian Dollars based on twin occupancy and inclusive of all taxes & fees (which are subject to change) and onboard gratuities (tips). Prices shown are for the lowest Club Interior & Club Verandah stateroom available at time of going to print 30/8/18. Upgrade Promotion allows guests to book Club Verandah staterooms at Club Interior stateroom prices (based on category 12). Promotion is applicable to new bookings made between 1st September - 30th November 2017. Offer is valid on Azamara Journey sailings between 13MAY18 - 25MAR19 and Azamara Quest sailings between 20APR18- 29MAR19 (blackout dates apply). Blackout dates: JOURNEY: 10SEP18, 24OCT18, 31OCT18, 7NOV18, 10APR19, 21APR19 QUEST: 28MAY18, 22DEC18, 14APR19, 27APR19. Offer is Capacity controlled. A limited number of staterooms have been set aside for this promotion, once reached the offer pricing may be increased or removed without notice. Double Upgrade Promotion is combinable with Onboard Booking savings, Back-to-Back savings, Le Club Voyage quarterly savings and Early Booking Bonus. Unless stated otherwise, offer is not combinable with any other program, promotion or discounted rates. Offer is not applicable to bookings made prior to the sale period (Offer, Booked or Courtesy Hold status). Offer may be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, downgrades categoried, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking after deposit payment; other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Azamara Club Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the Azamara Club Cruises 2018-19 brochure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.