14 Night Vineyards & Vistas Luxury Cruise
14 night cruise sailing from London aboard the Crystal Serenity.
DescriptionSavor three delicious days in Bordeaux, the heart of France's famed wine region, sample ports in Lisbon and riojas in Barcelona while en route to the South of France.
- Outside from:$9059Balcony from:$1070514 Night Cruise, from London to Monte Carlo, onboard the Crystal Serenity in a Deluxe stateroom with large picture window Category C1 twin share.
- Acclaimed dining in up to seven dining venues.
- 24-hour room service.
- Unlimited select fine wines, Champagnes & premium spirits.
- Port charges and government fees.
- All gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Crystal Visions Enrichment Series by renowned authors, ambassadors, celebrities & destination experts.
- Deluxe stateroom with large picture window Category C1 from AU$7945*per person.
- Veranda Category B3 from - AU$10,849*per person.
- For arifare from Brisbane add $1579*pp.
- For airfare from Perth add $1606*pp.
- For airfare from Sydney add $1719*pp.
- For airfare from Melbourne add $1737*pp.
- For airfare from Adelaide add $1925*pp.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Known as one of the best cruise ships in the world, the Crystal Serenity merges luxury cruising with world-class facilities, activities and accommodation. With a capacity of more than 1,000 guests, you will be pleasantly surprised by your spacious stateroom; the Crystal Serenity proudly offers one of the highest space-per-guest ratios at sea.
After an extensive $17 million redesign and renovation, the Crystal Serenity is now more beautiful and luxurious than ever. Enjoy the chic and contemporary style and facilities, such as the chef’s vertical herb garden as part of the onboard greenery. You’ll also enjoy boutique shopping, sun-soaked pools, a state-of-the-art driving range and a 24-hour computer lab.
Book your Crystal Serenity cruise by calling our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 today. We can assist you with all aspects of your travel itinerary, from flights and accommodation through to touring and travel insurance, so you can enjoy smooth sailing throughout your cruise holiday.
FacilitiesEntertainment: Avenue Saloon, Bingo, Celebrity Entertainers, Connoisseur Club, Galaxy Lounge, Hollywood Theatre, Stardust Lounge , Youth & Teen Centres.Food and Drink: Bar, Bistro, Casual Dining , Crystal Dining Room, Dining Room, Kosher-Style Dining, Lido Café, Palm Court, Prego, Room Service, Silk Road, Sushi Bar, Taste Restaurant, The Vintage Room, Trident Bar, Trident Grill.Recreational: Dance Classes, Golf Club, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Paddle Tennis.Other: Experts Lecture Programme, Walking Track.Fitness: Fitness Center, Fitness Classes, Fitness Equipment, Thai Chi.Relaxation: Swimming Pool, Whirlpool.
- Terms & Conditions: Your Exclusive fares are cruise-only per person in AUD converted from U.S Dollars based on double occupancy, apply to new bookings only, and include taxes, fees and port charges. Fare quoted applies to category C1 on voyage OCS180729-14. Solo Traveller fares available on request. Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and Nobu Matsuhisa’s sea-going restaurant. Additional reservations including “walk-in” visits are subject to a US$30 per person fee, subject to availability. Optional dining in the Vintage Room attracts an additional fee. Cruise only fare does not include land programs. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. All fare, itineraries, programs, policies and shore excursions are subject to change and correct at time of publication. Restrictions apply. For complete terms & conditions, visit crystalcruises.com/legal. ©2017 Crystal Cruises LLC. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.