8 Night Queensland Quest Cruise
8 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Radiance of the Seas.
Description8 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Radiance of the Seas. Visit Newcastle, NSW, Airlie Beach, Brisbane and Sydney, Australia.
- Inside from:$895Outside from:$1079Balcony from:$13198 Night cruise, from Sydney, onboard Radiance of the Seas based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard gratuities.
- Royal Caribbean Our Birthday Sale.
- Celebrating 10 Years in Australia.
- On sale from 9am September 26 - 5 pm October 31, 2017.
- SAVE up to 40% off.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
Relish the views of foreign ports, the vista of the ocean or a majestic sunset from the window to the world that is Royal Caribbean International’s Radiance of the Seas. This newly refurbished cruise ship boasts acres of glass and features a nine-storey Atrium with floor to ceiling windows so your next adventure is always in sight, whether that's sailing into Sydney, cruising the South Pacific or exploring Alaska. Radiance of the Seas is based in Australia from September to April and travels from British Columbia for the northern hemisphere summer season.
If a little adventure and entertainment is on your agenda, enjoy the view from the highest point of the ship atop the rock climbing wall, be entertained by a Broadway-style revue or see the latest movies at the poolside outdoor cinema. With 850 crew members to tend your every need, Radiance of the Seas is a sleek, swift and shimmering jewel in Royal Caribbean's award winning crown.
To find out more about Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas, contact our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 or submit the online form below. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Boardwalk Dog House, Champagne Bar, Chef's Table, Chops Grille, Dining Room, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Izumi Asian Cuisine, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, Main Dining Room, Park Cafe, Rita's Cantina, Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Themed Bar and Lounges, Windjammer Cafe.Relaxation: Acupuncture, Concierge Club, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Diamond Lounge, Royal Babies & Tots Nursery, Sauna, Solarium, Whirlpool.Entertainment: Adults Only Solarium and Vitality Spa, Casino Royale, Colonial Style Lounge, Colony Club, Compass Pub, Indian Raj Themed Solarium, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Poolside Movie Screen, Quill Pub, Theatre, Video Arcade.Recreational: Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Country club with golf simulator, Golf Simulator, Kids Pool, Library, Mini-golf course, Nightclub, Open-air basketball court , Putting Green, Rock Climbing.Other: Art Gallery, Photo Shop, Tai Chi.Fitness: Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Sports Court, Yoga.
- *Prices shown are per person in Australian Dollars based on twin occupancy and inclusive of all taxes & fees (which are subject to change). Prices shown are for the lowest Interior, Oceanview, Balcony and Junior Suite stateroom available. Pricing is correct as of 25 September 2017. Prices and exact cruise itineraries are subject to change without notice. Birthday Sale Offer applies to new bookings made between 9 am September 26 - 5 pm October 31, 2017 on all Royal Caribbean International voyages departing after 26 September 2017. Offer excludes selected sailings departing from China. Eligible bookings will receive a discount of up to 40% off the total fare for Guest 1 and 2. Eligible bookings will sail from $69 per day for guests 3 and 4. Offer is combinable with Standard pricing, Asia Repo Air, Crown & Anchor savings and Next Cruise offers only. Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated. A limited number of staterooms are available at the prices shown, once these staterooms are sold out, prices may be increased, or withdrawn or further reduced without notice. Any eligible booking that is cancelled and then reinstated after 31 October 2017 will no longer be eligible for the promotion. Any booking that is modified after the promotion has ended will result in the loss of the promotion. Examples of changes that will result in the promotion being forfeited include, but are not limited to; change of ship, sail date, category booked, amending the travel agency ID or selecting an alternate price/promotion. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. For full terms and conditions, please visit our website at www.royalcaribbean.com.au . The above mentioned terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions outlined in the Royal Caribbean International 2017-2019 brochure. Royal Caribbean International reserves its right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.