13 Night New Zealand Cruise
13 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Sun Princess.
Description13 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Sun Princess. Visit Fiordland National Park, Port Chalmers, Akaroa, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland, Bay of Islands and Sydney, Australia.
- Inside from:$2525Outside from:$2925Balcony from:$3525Suite from:$49752 Nights pre cruise accommodation staying at the 4-star Tank Stream Hotel including breakfast.
- 13 Night cruise, from Sydney, onboard Sun Princess based on an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Sydney Flexi 3 Attractions Pass.
- Private transfer from Sydney Domestic Airport to Hotel.
- Private transfer from Hotel to Cruise Port.
- Princess Landmark Sale - 01 Sep to 31 Oct 2017.
- BONUS $200* Onboard Credit to Spend per cabin + Savings.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Based in Australia year-round, Princess Cruises’ Sun Princess ship comfortably accommodates 2,010 guests and 924 crew on board. Making use of the warm climate, the ship has many outdoor decks, as well as 5 swimming pools and a number of spas. Sun Princess also sails to a variety of stunning destinations around the world, including Asia, the South Pacific and the United States.
The ship has a variety of accommodation options, including spacious Suites with private balconies, Balcony or Oceanview cabins and budget-friendly internal cabins. Equipped with Australian electrical outlets, all rooms are modern and beautifully appointed. Take advantage of the many activities and fantastic facilities available while sailing with Sun Princess. All onboard prices for cruises departing from and returning to Australia are in Australian dollars for convenience.
Interested in discussing accommodation options aboard Sun Princess? Call our friendly cruise ship consultants on 1300 769 228 today. We can provide you with information on upcoming cruises within Australia, or any other destination. Contact us today!
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Buffet Bistro, 24-hour Room Service, Atrium Bar, Balcony Dining, Crooners Bar, Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, Kai Sushi, Patisserie, Pizzeria, Poolside Grill, Regency Dining Room, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Trident Grill, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Wheelhouse Bar, Wine & Caviar Bar, Wine bar.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Future Cruise Sales, Grand Casino, Medical Centre, ScholarShip@Sea, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Writing Room.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Volleyball, Yoga.Recreational: Card Room, Library, Nightclub, Outdoor Pool, Paddle Tennis, Shuffle Board, Sports Court.Entertainment: Dance Club, Enrichment Seminars, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Princess Theatre, Rendez-Vous, Shooting Stars, Show Lounges, Vista Show Lounge, Youth & Teen Centres.Technology: Internet Cafe.Relaxation: Lotus Spa, Riviera Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only), Whirlpool.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 31 October 2017 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2016. Onboard credit is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Onboard credit offer does not apply to cruises 4 nights or less. Onboard credit is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Airfare saving is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Single occupancy cabins receive half the per stateroom airfare saving amount specified. Airfare saving offer does not apply to cruises 4 nights or less. Discount only applies in conjunction with your cruise booking, is subject to availability and applies towards flights departing up to 42 days before and/or after your cruise. Discount is not transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Airfare flight pricing is one way/return economy class, as marked, per person on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises and inclusive of any applicable Airfare Saving offer in this Promotion. Fares are restricted therefore air charges are non-refundable and payment is due immediately upon time of booking. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger's own expense. 3rd and 4th guest fare based on lead interior or oceanview stateroom when travelling with two adult twin fare paying passengers in the same stateroom, and is subject to stateroom configuration and availability. To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract which passengers will be bound by. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.