14 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise
14 night cruise sailing from Southampton aboard the Queen Victoria.
Description14 night cruise sailing from Southampton aboard the Queen Victoria. Visit Vigo, Palma De Mallorca, La Spezia, Cannes, Barcelona, Gibraltar and Southampton.
- Inside from:$3449Outside from:$3799Balcony from:$4499Suite from:$869914 Night cruise, from Southampton, onboard Queen Victoria based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Cunard 2019 Europe Release.
- On sale from 08Sep'17 to 31Dec'17.
- Up to $USD275* Bonus Onboard Credit.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
From the luxurious marble to the rich fabrics and woodwork, Cunard's elegant liner Queen Victoria is a ship adored by her passengers and crew. Featuring the service and refined luxury that Cunard is renowned for, Queen Victoria captures the romanticism and ambience of great liners past.
While travelling the world, passengers can enjoy elegant Royal balls, have a flutter at the Empire Casino, or broaden their horizons courtesy of inspiring speakers. Whatever your desire, Queen Victoria is destined to meet it with the grace and sophistication that has seen Cunard's fleet named the top three luxury ships afloat.
Want to learn even more about Cunard Lines' Queen Victoria or make a booking? Give our expert cruise consultants a call on 1300 769 228 today. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesFitness: Aerobics/Yoga, Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Pilates, Spin Classes, Yoga.Other: Art Gallery, Ballroom Dancing, Book Club, Conference Room, Cunard ConneXions, Gift Shop, Shore Excursion Office, Speaker Programmes.Food and Drink: Britannia Restaurant, Cafe Carinthia, Champagne Bar, Chart Room Lounge & Bar, Churchills Cigar Bar, Cocktail Bar, Commodore Club, Golden Lion Pub, Lido Casual Restaurant, Midships Lounge, Piano Bar, Princess Grill, Queens Grill Lounge, Queens Room, The Chart Room, The Courtyard, The Verandah, Todd English, Winter Garden High Tea.Recreational: Card Room, Fencing Lessons, Library.Entertainment: Chart Room, Children's Play Area, Cigar Bar, Hemisphere, Karaoke, Movies, Night Club, Quizzes, Royal Court Theatre, Youth & Teen Centres.Technology: Computer Learning Centre.Relaxation: Jacuzzi, Royal Spa, Whirlpool.
- *Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin cabins, based on lead categories per meta stated, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other cabin categories. Some outside and balcony staterooms have an obstructed view. A deposit of 10% is required to secure your booking. This deposit is refundable until 180 days from sailing please refer to the latest Cunard brochure for full cancellation policy. Grades, staterooms and preferred dining times are subject to availability. Should you not receive a stateroom assignment at the time of booking; one will be assigned to you at Cunards discretion closer to the time of sailing. Accessible cabins are available upon request and also subject to availability should you require one, please ask your travel agent or call the Cunard reservations centre to make this request. Onboard credit listed is in USD, per person, applies to the first two guests sharing a cabin, is non transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash or be used at the medical centre or casino and is only applicable to bookings made on the Launch fare. Past Cunard passengers booking before 31 December 2017 will be entitled to a 5% discount off the launch fare (discount has not been applied to fares shown). Offer ends 31 December 2017 unless sold out prior. A reasonable number of cabins have been set aside at these fares. Once this offer ends, fares may revert to a higher fare or may also be discounted, fares are subject to availability. Please contact Cunard for 3rd or 4th and single occupancy fares. To be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions contained in the latest Cunard brochure which passengers will be bound by. Port order and content for all itineraries may vary due to final berth or anchorage availability please check at time of booking. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.