Greece and Albania
7 night cruise sailing from Malta aboard the Oceana.
DescriptionSoak up the late springtime sun, as well as oodles of atmosphere and culture, on this Mediterranean cruise. This is a holiday brimming with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore ashore, with full days in every port. Fly to Valletta to join Oceana. After a day at sea, visit Athens, where the iconic Acropolis gracefully dominates every view of the city. The pedestrians-only historic centre links all the most significant ancient sites in Europe’s most historic promenade, and Athens’ vibrant café life and relaxed lifestyle clusters round it. After the breathtaking beauty of Mykonos, get set for Olympia, home to the Olympic Games for 1,000 years. Not much remains of the magnificent buildings, thanks to Theodosius II and countless earthquakes. But there is still an evocative and recognisable complex of temples, priests’ houses and public buildings, where you can see such fascinating artefacts as marble starting blocks. On to Sarandë , set in a beautiful horseshoe bay, on the stunning Albanian Riviera, before sailing back to Valletta for your flight home.
The fabulous Oceana has been lovingly detailed inside and out to help passengers explore the world in style. Everything from the stunning atrium to the tranquil Riviera and Crystal Pool has been designed to make your feel as if you’re travelling on a floating 5-star hotel. This mid-sized, family friendly cruise ship takes passengers to explore the Caribbean, the Canary Islands, the Mediterranean, Iberia and the USA and many other exotic destinations.
While on board, guests are treated to spectacular entertainment at Footlights Theatre and Starlights Lounge, along with dancing classes and cooking demonstrations. For the ultimate in relaxation, the Oasis Spa and Salon offer services men and women with massages, facials, body wraps and manicures available. Guests can also access sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi facilities in a tranquil setting.
Take advantage of the fantastic facilities on board the Oceana and book your next holiday with P&O Cruises! Give our expert consultants a call on 1300 769 228 or email us using the form below to organise your cruise, accommodation, flights and any other travel needs.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Adriatic Restaurant, Bistro, Café Jardin, Explorer Bar, Ligurian Restaurant, Marco Pierre White Restaurant, Pennant Bar, Riviera Bar, Terrace Bar, The Atrium, The Beach House, The Plaza.Fitness: Aerobics, Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court.Recreational: Bond Street, Library, Regent Street, Shuffle Board.Entertainment: Champions, Crystal Plaza, Monte Carlo Casino, Night Club, Starlights, Theatre, Tiffanys, Yacht & Compass.Relaxation: Jacuzzi, Oasis Salon, Oasis Spa, Sauna, Splash Pool, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool.Other: Night Nursery, Photo Gallery, Reception, Sundaes.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.