10 Night Danube Christmas Markets Cruise
10 night cruise sailing from Vienna aboard the Crystal Mozart.
Description10 night cruise sailing from Vienna aboard the Crystal Mozart. Visit Melk, Linz (Salzburg), Passau (Munich), Vilshofen, Passau (Munich), Bratislava and Vienna.
- Suite from:$600911 Day Europe River Cruise departing Vienna.
- 10 Night cruise in a River Suite with Window on the Crystal Mozart.
- All-suite accommodation with butler service.
- Acclaimed dining† including unlimited select fine wines, champagne and spirits.
- Complimentary Crystal Adventures in every port.
- Gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Complimentary transfers^.
- For airfare from Perth add $1631*pp.
- For airfare from Adelaide add $1699*pp.
- For airfare from Brisbane add $1753*pp.
- For airfare from Melbourne add $1736*pp.
- For airfare from Sydney add $1750*pp.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Designed with luxury river cruising in mind, all 120.44 metres of the Crystal Mozart is set to delight and impress guests. Gently gliding through the waters of the Danube River, this stunning vessel moves west to the Wachau Valley and east to explore Hungary, Croatia, Slovakia and Serbia.
Whether you choose a penthouse, spacious suite or the glorious two-bedroom Crystal Suite, you’ll be in seventh heaven thanks to your Crystal Cruises accommodation. Continuing the cruise line’s tradition of focusing on little details and luxuries, you can look forward to features such as ETRO terry robes, heated towel rails, super soft linens, a Nespresso coffee machine and a high-tech entertainment system including a flat-screen TV. A butler service and nightly turndown service will only further enhance your comfort and ease.
Aboard the Crystal Mozart, 92 crew members will work effortlessly to cater to your every whim. Their efforts will be complemented by the many first-class facilities available for use, including a Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool, Crystal Life Spa, and Library.
To find yourself surrounded by stunning European scenery and on board a truly opulent river cruise ship, contact us on 1300 769 228 and book a trip with the Crystal Mozart today. We can help you with all aspects of your cruise, from travel tips and insurance to flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Bistro Mozart , Blue Bar & Grill, Palm Court, The Cove, The Vintage Room.Other: Butler Service, Living Roof, Self Service Laundry, Shore Excursion Office.Entertainment: Connoisseur Club, Enrichment Seminars, Musical Performances.Relaxation: Crystal Life Spa, Crystal Salon, Promenade Deck, Sauna, Steam Rooms , Swimming Pool, Treatment Rooms.Fitness: Fitness Center, Yoga.Recreational: Library.
- Book Now Fares are cruise-only, per person, in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy, apply to new bookings only, and include taxes, fees and port charges. Fares shown apply to category W1 on voyage RMZ181120-10, vary by stateroom category and are correct at time of printing. Solo Fares are available upon request. ^Complimentary transfers between airport and river yacht on embark/disembark days. †Optional dining in the Vintage Room attracts an additional fee. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled and subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. All fares, itineraries, programs, policies and shore excursions are subject to change. Restrictions apply. For complete Terms & Conditions, visit crystalcruises.com/legal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.