8 Night Monaco Grand Prix & Cannes Cruise
8 night cruise sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia) aboard the Azamara Journey.
Description2018 World Journey This is the voyage: beginning in Rome, so you may want to get there early. First stops Florence and Pisa from the port of Livorno. And since we stay late into the evening, explore more of Tuscany with a guided tour in the medieval town of Lucca. Or just stay in Florence to shop for leather and gold. Next stop, the Cannes Film Festival, the most prestigious film festival in the world in the most glamorous resort on the Cote d’Azur. You’ll be there at the height of the film festival, so be prepared to rub shoulders with all of the stars – the famous La Croisette waterfront promenade is where everyone will be. Then, be a guest at the Monaco Grand Prix, the world’s most glamorous sporting event, and we’ll be offering tickets for sale. Monaco at Grand Prix time has everything that’s great about Formula One racing: speed, allure, passion, noise and a hint of danger – in addition to precision driving and technical excellence, it takes sheer bravery to win. And to watch – the course is narrow with hairpin corners. Mercedes, Ferraris and Renaults whiz by you 78 times. There are overnight stays at both legendary ports, so there’s time to see it all. Finishing up in Barcelona, a must see city that may be worth spending an extra day or two after your voyage. Wow. Want to see more? This voyage is part of Azamara’s first ever World Journey. Embark on the adventure of your life—102 days of extraordinary, from the Land Down Under to enchanting London.
- Inside from:$5185Balcony from:$51858 Night cruise, from Rome to Barcelona, onboard Azamara Journey based on a Club Inside cabin with a free upgrade to a Club Veranda twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Selected standard spirits, international beers and wines.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas.
- An AzAmazing Evening shore excursion on most voyages.
- Self-service laundry.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard gratuities.
- Azamara Club Cruises - Free Upgrade.
- Valid for sale from 1st September to 30th November 2017.
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
Travel to destinations no other cruise liner can access in the luxurious and sophisticated Azamara Journey. With only 686 guests aboard, Azamara Journey sails the world, but goes so much farther, arriving at the doorstep of cities like Bangkok and destinations like Bordeaux, and lingering long enough to really explore.
Azamara Club Cruises prides itself on spending more time enjoying ports than any other cruise line including overnight stays and late night departures, meaning you can wander more widely, drinking in the culture of your destination. The Azamara Journey cruise ship features opulent onboard amenities, including personalised shopping, a spa, and casino, where friendly and attentive staff know your name, your tastes and your preferences.
Azamara Journey's exciting travel destinations bring you on board but it's the top-tier service that will keep you coming back.
To learn more about Azamara Journey's cruises and facilities, contact one of our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228. We can assist you with all of your travel needs including flights, accommodation and travel insurance.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Aqualina , Bar, Coffee shop, Cova Café , Discoveries Lounge, Discoveries Restaurant , Grill, Looking Glass , Martini Bar, Mosaic @ Night, Mosaic Café, Piano Bar, Pool Grill , Prime C, Veranda, Windows Café, Wine bar.Relaxation: Acupuncture, Facial Treatments, Swimming Pool, Thalassotherapy Pool, Whirlpool.Fitness: Aerobics, Boot Camp, Fitness Center, Gym, Jade Wellness Centre, Jogging Track, Personal Training, Pilates, Yoga.Other: Art Gallery, Concierge, Gift Shop, Hair Salon, Laundry Service, Medical Centre, Photo Gallery, Photo Shop, Shore Excursion Office, Wine Tasting.Entertainment: Azamara Cabaret , Cabaret & Stage production, Cabaret Lounge, Dance Floor, Entertainment Team, Live Bands, Michaels Club, Poolside Parties, Shows.Technology: Internet Cafe, Satelite Telephone.Recreational: Library.
- Prices are per person in Australian Dollars based on twin occupancy and inclusive of all taxes & fees (which are subject to change) and onboard gratuities (tips). Prices shown are for the lowest Club Verandah stateroom available at time of going to print (28Aug17). Upgrade Promotion allows guests to book Club Veranda staterooms at Club Interior stateroom prices (based on category 12). Promotion is applicable to new bookings made between 1st September - 30th November 2017. Offer is valid on Azamara Journey sailings between 13MAY18 - 25MAR19 and Azamara Quest sailings between 20APR18- 29MAR19 (blackout dates apply). Blackout dates: JOURNEY: 10SEP18, 24OCT18, 31OCT18, 7NOV18, 10APR19, 21APR19QUEST: 28MAY18, 22DEC18, 14APR19, 27APR19. Offer is Capacity controlled. A limited number of staterooms have been set aside for this promotion, once reached the offer pricing may be increased or removed without notice. Double Upgrade Promotion is combinable with Onboard Booking savings, Back-to-Back savings, Le Club Voyage quarterly savings and Early Booking Bonus. Unless stated otherwise, offer is not combinable with any other program, promotion or discounted rates. Offer is not applicable to bookings made prior to the sale period (Offer, Booked or Courtesy Hold status). Offer may be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, downgrades categoried, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking after deposit payment; other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Azamara Club Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the Azamara Club Cruises 2018-19 brochure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.