19 Night European Fly, Cruise & Tour
7 night cruise sailing from Barcelona aboard the Symphony of the Seas.
Description7 night cruise sailing from Barcelona aboard the Symphony of the Seas. Visit Palma De Mallorca, Marseille, La Spezia, Rome (Civitavecchia), Capri and Barcelona.
- Balcony from:$999920 Day European cruise and tour departing Barcelona.
- Return Emirates economy class airfare from Australia to Spain including prepaid taxes.
- 1 nights pre-cruise accommodation staying in a 4-star hotel in Barcelona.
- 7 night Western Mediterranean Cruise onboard Symphony of the Seas in a Balcony cabin.
- All main meals & entertainment on board.
- 3 nights post-cruise accommodation staying in a 4-star hotel in Barcelona.
- 8 day Backroads Highlights of Northern Spain tour.
- 7 nights accommodation staying in boutique properties.
- 7 European breakfasts and 3 evening meals.
- Entrance included to: Salvador Dali House, Salt Mountain Cultural Park, Parador de Cardona, Olite Castle.
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader.
- Premium mini-coach transportation.
- 1 night post tour accommodation staying in a hotel in Bilbao.
- One way airport to hotel shared transfer.
- Return hotel to port shared transfer.
- Port charges & government fees.
- Hurry only 9 cabins remaining.
FacilitiesRelaxation: Spa, Whirlpool, Sun Deck, Solarium, Diamond Club, Adventure Art, Adventure Science, Splashaway Bay.Recreational: Kids Club, Sports Court, Card Room, Ice - Rink, Rock Climbing, Flowrider, Sports Pool, Main Pool, Running Track, Luckey Climber, Waterslides.Other: Art Gallery, Video Room, Conference Room, Guest Relations Office, Royal Promenade, Elevator, Royal Arcade, Living Room, Windjammer Marketplace.Entertainment: Theatre, Daily Crossword Puzzle & Quizzes, Entertainment Team, On Air Club, Carousel, Disco, Dazzles Bar & Nightclub, Boleros Latin-themed lounge, Casino Royale, Pool Bar, Royal Theater, Aquatheater, Sand Bar, Ping-Pong Tables.Food and Drink: Lounge, Bistro, Bar, Italian Restaurant, Schooner Bar, Johnny Rockets, Trellis Bar, Park Cafe, 150 Central Park Fine Dining, Rising Tide Bar, Sorrentos Pizzeria, Cafe Promenade, Explorers, Main Dining Room, Vintages wine bar, Chops Grille, The Playhouse, Boardwalk Dog House, Bionic Bar, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Coastal Kitchen, Sabor Bar, Solarium Bar, Mast Bar, Wipe Out Bar, Suite Lounge.
- Packages must be booked as advertised. Changes to flight dates or airlines may incur additional cost at the customer's expense. Accommodation is at a 4 star standard where stated but in some locations a lower rating may be used due to availability, any changes in hotels at customer request then difference in price to be paid by customer. Return airfares are flying with Emirates from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth into Barcelona and departing from Bilboa and includes prepaid taxes. Depending on departure city the airfare may depart 30 April or 1 May 2018. Prices are based on early bird rates and must be booked and deposited prior to 13 September 2017. On Fly free package a higher deposit amount is required to secure flights. Due to bookings being made so far in advance, Infinity Group reserve the right to switch accommodation while maintaining standard and location.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.