Springtime in Holland and Belgium
7 night cruise sailing from Amsterdam aboard the MS AmaVerde.
Description7 night cruise sailing from Amsterdam aboard the MS AmaVerde. Visit Hoorn, Arnhem, Antwerp, Ghent, Brugge, Veere, Kinderdijk, Amsterdam, Keukenhof Garden and Amsterdam.
- Outside from:$46958 Day Europe River Cruise departing Amsterdam.
- 7 Nights accommodation staying onboard MS AmaVerde in a Category E cabin.
- Enjoy 20 Meals, including 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- A range of complimentary beverages served on board.
- All-inclusive sightseeing in up to 10 Destinations.
- Expert APT Cruise Director.
- APT's Freedom of Choice Inclusions in three locations.
- Butler, room service and complimentary laundry for select suites.
- BONUS Book and pay for the first passenger's flight through APT and the second person will fly return for Free including prepaid taxes up to $300*
Travelling the rivers of Europe in fine style is what you can expect aboard the elegant APT cruise ship, MS AmaVerde.
Carrying only 161 passengers, this small ship features a relaxed and intimate atmosphere with elegant design and luxurious public amenities. Watch the world go by from the vantage point of the heated pool, withdraw to the comfort of the multiple sun decks, or put your skills to the test on the putting green and giant chessboard. The MS AmaVerde also boasts a fitness room and sauna, whirlpool, wine bar and fireside library.
Contemporary decor sets AmaVerde apart as one of the most beautiful ships on the European rivers, with imaginative public spaces and artworks. Her beautifully appointed staterooms are the largest available on river cruises of this type and many rooms feature twin balconies. All have internet access and on-demand entertainment.
For more information about APT Cruising and voyages available on the MS AmaVerde, contact our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228. We can answer any queries, assist with finding the perfect cruise and also organise travel insurance, extended itineraries, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Bar, Chef's Table, Dining Room, Themed Bar and Lounges.Other: Complimentary Bicycles, Experts Lecture Programme, Gift Shop, Observation Lounge.Fitness: Fitness Center, Jogging Track.Entertainment: Giant Chessboard, Golf Putting Green, Shows.Relaxation: Hair Salon, Sauna, Sun Deck, Swimming Pool.Recreational: Library.
- AIRFARE OFFERS: All offers are subject to availability of airline and booking class. Once class is sold out surcharges apply. Flights must be booked by APT. Airfare offers are valid ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. COMPANION FLY FREE: Passengers must be travelling on the same flight. Flights are based on wholesale airfares in economy class (W class) with Singapore Airlines depending on routing (or another airline of APT's choosing) with air taxes up to $300 per person. Surcharges will apply if air taxes exceed this amount.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.