Singapore to Hong Kong
7 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Queen Mary 2.
Description7 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Queen Mary 2. Visit Kota Kinabalu and Hong Kong Ocean Terminal.
Effortlessly embracing opulence, grace and refined elegance, Queen Mary 2 is the flagship of Cunard Lines' renowned and respected fleet of ocean liners. From the luxurious lobby to the sumptuous restaurants, Royal balls and onboard planetarium, Queen Mary 2 travels the world in unprecedented style.
Aboard the Queen Mary 2, even four-legged friends travel in style, with the ship boasting the only dog kennels at sea and a dedicated kennel master.
Queen Mary 2 features all the grandeur of the golden age of seafaring, with the added convenience of modern amenities for the ultimate luxury voyage. Enjoy Africa, Asia or a voyage to New York as you dance the night away, savour a traditional high tea or watch the world slip by while strolling the promenade.
To find out more about Cunard Lines' Queen Mary 2, get in touch with our friendly cruise consultants on 1300 769 228. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Boardwalk Cafe, Britannia Club, Britannia Restaurant, Cafe Carinthia, Champagne Bar, Chart Room Lounge & Bar, Chef’s Galley, Churchill Lounge, Churchills Cigar Bar, Commodore Club, Empire Casino Bar, G32, Golden Lion Pub, Grill Restaurant, Grills Lounge, Hemisphers, Kings Court, La Piazza Italian Restaurant, Lotus Asian Cuisine, Princess Grill, Queens Grill Lounge, Queens Room, Regatta Bar, Sir Samuels Wine Bar, Terrace Bar, The Carvery, The Courtyard, The Pavilion, The Restaurant, The Verandah, Todd English, White Glove Afternoon Tea Service, Wine Cellar, Winter Garden High Tea.Entertainment: 3D Cinema, Cabaret & Stage production, Chart Room, Children's Club, Dance Floor, Entertainment Team, Jazz Music, Karaoke, Live Sports, Night Club, Queens Room Ballroom, Resident Pianist, Royal Court Theatre, String Quartet, Theatre, Youth & Teen Centres.Fitness: Aerobics, Aerobics/Yoga, Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Gym, Pilates, Spin Classes, Sports Court, Yoga.Other: Art Gallery, Atrium, Auditorium, BookShop, Boutique, Concierge, Dog Kennels, Insights Programme, Medical Centre, Observation Lounge, Planetarium, Royal Arcade, Shore Excursion Office.Recreational: Childrens Play Room, Cyber Golf, Deck Quoits, Fencing Lessons, Golf Simulator, Indoor Pool, Library, Mayfair, Outdoor Pool, Shuffle Board.Technology: Interactive TV, Internet Access Lounge.Relaxation: Splash Pool, Steam Room, Sun Deck, Swimming Pool, Terrace Pool, Thermal Suite, Whirlpool.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.