Food & Wine
3 night cruise sailing from Brisbane aboard the Pacific Dawn.
Description3 night cruise sailing from Brisbane aboard the Pacific Dawn.
P&O’s Pacific Dawn oozes class and impeccable design all the way through, from the beautifully decorated interior to the unique dolphin-like appearance of the exterior. Refurbished in 2017, the Pacific Dawn now features the new P&O look and feel which has been so popular on both the Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden including the Pantry, an interactive style dining experience featuring many different flavours of the world and replacing the traditional cruise ship buffet.
Dual waterslides, both around 80 metres long, interactive water features in the water park & a virtual reality experience in the teenage clubs, makes the Pacific Dawn a great ship for families and adventure seekers, especially with the P&O Edge Adventure Park, which is Australia’s largest adventure park at sea.
The 245m-long Pacific Dawn can hold about 2,000 guests and features a three-storey atrium foyer and an observation deck for people who are looking to relax, grab a drink and enjoy some spectacular ocean views. Based in Australia all year round, the ship features Australian power points and pricing on board.
If you want to experience the Pacific Dawn for yourself, our team of expert cruise consultants can help. Give us a call on 1300 769 228 to or send us an email using the form below.
FacilitiesEntertainment: Adults-only Sit-down Comedy Club, Big Screen, Car Simulator, Children's Club, Flying Fox, Game Shows, Laser Tag, P&O Edge Adventure Park, Photo Gallery, Show Lounges.Fitness: Aerobics, Aqua Fitness, Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Gym, Jogging Track.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Medical Centre, Reception, Shore Excursion Office.Food and Drink: Bar, Cafe, Chef's Table, Grill, Luna, Main Lobby, Palm Court, Pizzeria, Plantation Restaurant, Promenade Lounge and Bar, Restaurant, Room Service, Steak House, The Atrium.Recreational: Dance Classes, Library, Rock Climbing, Sports Court.Relaxation: Domed Observation Lounge, Hair Salon, Lido Pool, Lotus Spa, Retail Therapy, Sauna, Swimming Pool, The Oasis, Whirlpool.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise. Cruiseabout Cover is not applicable with P&O Go Fares.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.