13 night cruise sailing from Melbourne aboard the Golden Princess.
Description13 night cruise sailing from Melbourne aboard the Golden Princess. Visit Fiordland National Park, Port Chalmers, Akaroa, Wellington, Gisborne, Tauranga, Auckland and Melbourne.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Sterling Steakhouse, Ice Cream Bar, Patisserie, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Wheelhouse Bar, Prego Pizzeria, 24-hour Room Service, Crown Grill , Trident Grill, Bistro, Donatello Dining Room, Horizon Court, Bernini Dining Room, International Cafe, Dining Room, Sports Bar, Tex-Mex Bar and Grill, Canaletto Restaurant, Vines Wine & Seafood Bar, Wine bar, Promenade Lounge and Bar.Entertainment: Dance Club, Princess Theatre, Skywalkers Nightclub, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Explorers Lounge, Theatre, Show Lounges.Recreational: Outdoor Pool, Swim-against-the-current lap pool , Library, Skywalkers NightClub, Shuffle Board, 9-hole Mini Golf, Country club with golf simulator, Golf Simulator.Relaxation: Oasis Spa, The Sanctuary(adults only), Whirlpool, Hot Tubs, Lotus Spa, Terrace Pool, Splash Pool.Other: Art Gallery, Wedding Chapel, Grand Casino, Boutique, Photo Gallery, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Writing Room, Future Cruise Sales.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.