14 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Celebrity Solstice.
Description14 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Celebrity Solstice. Visit Melbourne, Hobart, Doubtful Sound, Milford Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Napier, Bay of Islands and Auckland.
With Tahiti just beyond the horizon or the Fjords of Alaska in sight, feel the grass between your toes and the wind in your hair aboard the luxury cruise ship, Celebrity Solstice.
One of the most decorated ships in the Celebrity Cruise fleet, this pioneering luxury vessel boasts an array of fun, relaxing and entertaining amenities. From lavish spa treatments to glass blowing demonstrations, dance lessons and Broadway style entertainment, Celebrity Solstice features an endless array of activities day and night.
Celebrity Solstice was the first cruise ship to feature a lush, manicured lawn on its highest deck, giving you the perfect spot for outdoor activities like bowls and bocce.
Travelling Australia and beyond to Bali, the South Pacific, Canada, Alaska and Seattle, this is a ship where service and style are par for the course every day of the week.
To book your cruise on Celebrity Solstice, contact us online using the form below or call our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesRecreational: Aqua Spa, Card Room, Lawn Club, Library, Outdoor Pool.Relaxation: Aqua Spa, Sauna, Solarium, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool.Other: Art Gallery, Celebrity Central, Concierge, Conference Facilities, Elevator, Foyer, Hair Salon, Photo Gallery, Sky Observation Lounge, Team Earth.Food and Drink: Bar, Blu Restaurant, Cafe al Bacio, Cellar Masters, Dining Room, Grand Epernay Dining Room, Lounge Bar, Luminae Suite Class Restaurant, Martini Bar, Murano Restaurant, Oceanview Cafe, Persian Garden , Poolside Bar, Restaurant, Silhouette Dining Room, Silk Harvest, Sunset Bar, Tuscan Grill.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Jogging Track.Entertainment: Connoisseur Club, Ensemble Lounge, Entertainment Team, Fortunes Casino, Hot Glass Show, Martini Bar, Michaels Club, Passport Bar, Quasar Night Club, Theatre, Video Arcade, Youth & Teen Centres.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.