Senior Cruise Deals
Best Cruise Lines for Seniors
There are many options for seniors wanting to take a cruise – some offer discounts, some offer activities and entertainment more suited to your interests, and some offer a great multi-generational family atmosphere. The one you choose is up to you and what you want out of your cruise, but we do have some tips to help you make the decision.
The Benefits of Cruising as a Senior
- All of your travel details are worked out for you, especially if you book through a travel agency
- Visit multiple destinations, but unpack only once, and receive first-class pampering, service and food
- Stay as active as you want with a multitude of onboard offerings available, including enrichment programs, entertainment and activities that suit all types of travellers
- If you have any health or mobility issues, you will receive top-notch medical care and a number of accessibility-friendly options
- Enjoy a comfortable travel experience, all the while knowing you are receiving good value for your holiday dollars
What to know more? Talk to a Cruise Specialist
Need help? Our qualified cruise consultants are here for you.
- Cruise enquiries and help -
- Visit a store – 65 stores located across Australia.
- Emergency Assistance – Within Australia Call 1300 131 600 or Overseas Call +61 7 3170 7840
- Online enquiry - email us your details via the below online enquiry form and one of our experienced consultants will answer your questions.