Luxury Cruise Deals
Luxury Cruise Lines
Luxury cruise lines come in all shapes and sizes, from yacht-style vessels and river boats, to miniature versions of traditional mega-ships. Cruiseabout offers a huge range of luxury cruises with many different types of cruise lines, so you will be sure to find a cruise line that makes you feel like you have entered the golden age of luxury travel.
Luxury Cruise Ships
For some travellers, luxury means an exclusive ship experience limited to a small number of passengers, while others want to treat themselves to a variety of dining and activity options. Luxury can be a formal experience, or more casual elegance. It can be a journey to an exotic destination, or a visit to a popular port. Whatever your version of luxury travel is, there is a cruise ship that will exceed your expectations.
Why Luxury Cruising?
- Being welcomed on board with a glass of champagne and personally escorted to your suite
- A high crew-to-passenger ratio (approaching 1 to 1) and butler service
- Hotel staff trained in the fine art of European service
- A butler who unpacks your clothes and presses them, polishes your shoes, and makes your bookings for restaurants, spas and anything else you want.
- Crew members making you feel more like a friend than a commodity
- Haute cuisine, the finest china and cutlery, presentation plates and properly sized wine glasses
- All-inclusive cruising – including local beer and wine, and basics spirits
- Easier access to more exclusive ports and different shore excursions
- Personalised stationary, slippers, a bathrobe, fresh flowers and a basket of fruit in your suite – replenished daily
- Refreshments, cold towels and fresh fruit service on the pool deck
What to know more? Talk to a Cruise Specialist
Need help? Our qualified cruise consultants are here for you.
- Cruise enquiries and help -
- Visit a store – 65 stores located across Australia.
- Emergency Assistance – Within Australia Call 1300 131 600 or Overseas Call +61 7 3170 7840
- Online enquiry - email us your details via the below online enquiry form and one of our experienced consultants will answer your questions.