Welcome Onboard: Majestic Princess
As the newest member to join the Princess Cruises’ fleet, the Majestic Princess parallels her sister ships in grandeur and deluxe offerings – with several exclusive additions. Specialty restaurants with Michelin star-awarded chefs and a spectacular glass walkway above the sea are just two marvels unique to her decks.
Here’s a little more of what you can expect if you choose to cruise on the Majestic Princess.
Launched in March 2017, the Majestic Princess weighs 143,000 gross tonnage and measures 1,083 feet in length. The ship can carry up to 3,560 guests and has 1,346 staff members on board to cater for their needs. The ship has 19 decks in total, with the top deck featuring the company’s largest ever top-deck pool.
- The Atrium – Every Princess Cruise ship’s ‘heart and soul’, the grand Atrium is a hub of excitement and a picture of elegance; beautiful in its marble floors, magnificent staircases and stain-glassed dome. Stop by at any time to see musicians, jugglers, acrobats and a variety of other performances.
- Hollywood Pool Club – Aptly named, the Hollywood Pool Club is a trendy daytime escape that morphs into a sophisticated club by night. Relax in its freshwater pool and hot tubs that sparkle beneath its marvellous glass dome, and enjoy a cocktail or two from the bar.
- The Seawalk – The SeaWalk is an experience you won’t find on any other cruise. This spectacular glass walkway is almost 20m long, 40m above the waves and extended about 9m from the ship. Complete your breathtaking stroll above the sea with a drink at the SeaView bar, built upon a glass-panelled floor.
- Princess® Watercolour Fantasy Show – Water is brought spectacularly to life in the Princess Watercolour Fantasy Show, dancing up to 10m high to music and brightly illuminated with colourful lights. A mesmerising show not to be missed.
- Movies Under the Stars® – Under the stars and surrounded by sea, the Majestic Princess’ 300sqm poolside movie theatre will treat you to a movie experience unlike any other. Enjoy your favourite Hollywood blockbusters, made even sweeter with complimentary popcorn, cookies, and blankets for cooler evenings.
Onboard dining and drinking
- Alfredo’s Pizzeria – Watch as your pizza is prepared with fresh, colourful ingredients in the open kitchen design of Alfredo’s Pizzeria. Voted “Best Pizza at Sea” by USA TODAY, a few slices from Alfredo’s Pizzeria will surely please your tastebuds.
- Chopsticks Noodle Bar – Here you can enjoy your favourite noodle soups and wok-fried noodle dishes prepared fresh daily.
- Gong Cha – Lovers of the bubble tea variety rejoice: the Majestic Princess is the only cruise ship with this celebrated bubble tea brand on board. Enjoy authentic Boba teas and many other sweet ice beverages to your heart’s content.
- La Mer, A French Bistro by Emmanuel Renaut – Head to the elegant La Mer Bistro for a taste of France brought to you by Michelin star-awarded chef Emmanuel Renaut.
- Chef’s Table Lumiere – A fine-dining adventure perfect for special occasions, Chef’s Table Lumiere will take your tastebuds on a journey through extravagant hors d’oeuvres and a multi-course dinner.
The Majestic Princess has luxurious accommodations for the comfort of their guests; choose from Suite, Club Class, Mini-Suite, Deluxe Balcony, Balcony, Interior and Wheelchair-Accessible. Each room offers their own specialisations – though most include a balcony for beautiful views and quiet relaxation.
No matter which stateroom you choose, you’ll relax and rest in comfort and in style.
Does the Majestic Princess sound like the perfect cruise ship for your next voyage? Get in touch with our cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 today to find out more!
Set sail on a dream holiday with Cruiseabout
Images courtesy of Instagram & Princess