Welcome Onboard: Carnival Vista
Entering the fold as Carnival’s largest cruise ship, the Carnival Vista has plenty to boast about. From bars and fine-dining restaurants to shops and waterparks, this megaship is packed with awe-inspiring features. From the moment you step aboard this magnificent vessel, you’ll enter a world of fun, wonder and relaxation.
Launched in 2016, the Carnival Vista weighs 133,500 gross tonnage and measures 1,055 feet in length. The ship can carry up to 3,934 guests and has 1,460 staff members on board to cater for their needs. In total, there are 15 decks, with the top deck featuring the popular Serenity Adults-Only Retreat.
- SkyRide– Take to the skies and embark on the Carnival Vista’s very own bike course suspended in the air! This two-lane course features pedal-powered go-mobiles and amazing views of the sparkling ocean around you.
- IMAX – Enter the world of Hollywood blockbusters and see your favourite actors and actresses bring incredible characters to life on a huge screen.
- WaterWorks – Spiral your way down hundreds of feet in the Twister Waterslide, enjoy the thrill of racing down the Speedway Splash and prepare to get soaked on the PowerDrencher.
- Cloud 9 Spa – Treat yourself to relaxing and pampering spa treatments, from massages and facials to body wraps and pedicures. You’ll feel your worries melting away as you recline in a thermal suite and experience pure bliss.
- Playlist Productions – Sing along and dance in your seat as musical productions on a grand scale play out before you on stage. Featuring music from a range of genres and time periods, there will be something to please everyone!
Onboard dining and drinking
- Seafood Shack – Enjoy the catch of the day at this New-England-style eatery and pair your ocean vistas with delicious seafood.
- Jiji Asian Kitchen – Immerse your tastebuds in the culinary delights of this beautiful restaurant, where Asian classics are revamped and your senses are awoken.
- Steakhouse – With a menu featuring mouthwatering premium cuts of beef, an extensive wine list and an array of seafood, entrées and appetisers, this is one steakhouse that doesn’t disappoint.
- Cucina del capitano – Feast on tantalising Italian-American dishes that have been inspired by the recipes from Carnival’s Italian captains and crew members.
- Alchemy Bar – At this vintage-themed cocktail ‘pharmacy’, fantastical liquid concoctions are whipped up by cocktail specialists who have a knack for knowing how to create drinks that please.
The Carnival Vista has four types of staterooms: Interior, Ocean View, Balcony and Suite. Within these categories, there’s also a variety of specific room types to choose from, each offering their own perks and specialisations, including location on the ship.
No matter which stateroom you choose, you will have a well-appointed, comfortable sanctuary you can retreat to at the end of action-packed days. All staterooms also have a room steward on duty at all times and an attendant who will deliver complimentary room service.
Does the Carnival Vista sound like the perfect cruise ship for your next voyage? Get in touch with our cruise consultants on 1300 954 661 today and, in no time, all your travel needs will be taken care of!
Set sail on a dream holiday with CruiseAbout
Images courtesy of Carnival Cruise Line