New Princess Cruises 2016 World Cruise
Princess Cruises has launched its April to October 2016 Australia-based cruises for Sun Princess, Dawn Princess and Sea Princess, including its classic 104-night Round World Cruise and a 75-night Circle Pacific itinerary and much more. In 2016, Princess will visit 136 ports in 58 countries on cruises from Australia, so why not let Princess host you on a wonderful cruise? No matter where you sail, wherever you explore, you'll have the chance to be in awe of the world again.
So, what can you expect from Princess Cruises 2016 Winter program?
104-Night Round World Cruise
Join Sea Princess for the entire world circumnavigation or discover parts of the World Cruise experience by sailing between some of the world's most incredible cities on a sector cruise. Covering 55 destinations, including 11 new ports in 7 new countries across the South Pacific, Middle East, Europe and South America, the full World Cruise is one unforgettable journey...
- For the first time ever, the cruise will feature a wide range of Baltic ports such as Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga and Berlin (Warnemunde)
- It also includes overnight stays in St. Petersburg, Dubai, New York and Lima (Callao)
- The popular South America leg returns with visits to Cartagena, Ecuador, Calla, San Martin, Santiago (Valparaiso) and the Panama Canal
- You can embark on a full roundtrip World Cruise from both Sydney and Fremantle, and there are flexible embarkation options from Adelaide, Melbourne and Fremantle, and disembarkation in Brisbane
75-Night Circle Pacific
Returning after a 4-year hiatus, the once-in-a-lifetime 75-night Circle Pacific journey onboard Sun Princess will take you to Asia, North America and the South Pacific. Across Asia you can visit Kota Kinabalu, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Hakodate and more, and in Alaska you will visit 5 unique ports, the equivalent of a 7-night Alaskan voyage. You will also visit Hawaii and French Polynesia, as well as have a range of overnight stays including Shanghai and San Francisco. This cruise is sailing roundtrip from Sydney, departing on 21 June 2016.
New Long Voyages
- The 42-night China & Japan voyage returns, with a new departure on February 2016. This timing gives you the chance to experience one of nature's greatest shows, the blooming of cherry blossoms in Japan, as well as see a Solar Eclipse. Departing on 28 February onboard Sea Princess from Sydney, but there is also a roundtrip departure from Brisbane available.
- The popular 35-night Hawaii & Tahiti voyage also returns, giving you the opportunity to run your toes through the warm sands of Maui, dive into the crystal waters of Bora Bora and ease into the rhythm of French Polynesia's heart with an overnight stay in Papeete. This itinerary departs on Sea Princess on 10 April, and on Dawn Princess on 27 September 2016.
Majestic addition: Princess Cruises' New $934 Million Ship
Love sport? New Sports Bar Highlights Sea Princess' Refit
Dreaming of the Arctic? All Aboard Princess Cruises To The Land Of The Midnight Sun
Swim with fish in the Great Barrier Reef. Meet a crocodile or two in the Top End. Visit the locals in Alotau, then cruise along the Western Australia coast. Make 2016 the year you discover more of our own backyard:
- Between April and October 2016, Princess will offer two 10-night Queensland round trip departures from Sydney
- There will also be a 7-night itinerary roundtrip from Brisbane
- And there will be four 17-night Northern Explorer itineraries available, with two 15-night departures between Brisbane and Fremantle also on offer
South Pacific Itineraries
For their Winter program, Princess is offering:
- three 10- and 14-night South Pacific roundtrip departures from Sydney
- three Papua New Guinea departures with 14, 15- and 20-night options departing from Sydney including a 13-night option departing from Brisbane
- A 20-night roundtrip option from Brisbane is also available
Treasures of Asia
If Asia is on your radar for a 2016 cruise, you will have a number of itineraries to consider:
- Two 15-night Indonesia roundtrip departures from Fremantle
- Seven 12- and 14-night Treasure of Asia cruises, between Singapore and Fremantle, with some departures able to be combined into a 26-night Fremantle roundtrip cruise
With Princess Cruises as your host you can escape to breathtaking ocean views, fresh, local flavours and the chance to be in awe of the world. Australia's coast is yours to explore, and the world will be opened up to you at your doorstep. Let Princess inspire you, let them take you on a journey of a lifetime.
For more details of the Princess Cruises 2016 World Cruise and sector journeys, visit our website or call one of our Cruise Specialists on 1300 954 661 today.