Royal Caribbean Experience on Legend of the Seas
Attend 1 of our 5 events in November 2015 for your chance to WIN!
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Cruiseabout. Level 2, 545 Queen Street Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3170 8584 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older only, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence, employment status, booking reference and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Duration of Promotion Period:
6. Promotional Period opens Wednesday 4 November 2015 at 5:00pm AEST and closes Tuesday 17 November 2015 at 9:00pm AEST.
How to Enter:
7. In order to enter, a participant must register and attend a Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises information evening at one of the five locations below. Participants can register for the even via the following link on the Cruiseabout Website - www.cruiseabout.com.au/events.
8. Events are held at:
a. Adelaide – 4 November 2015, Robin Hood, 315 Portrush Road, Norwood, 6pm for a 6:15pm start
b. Perth – 11 November 2015, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges, 6pm for a 6:15pm start
c. Brisbane – 17 November 2015, Moda Events Portside, Hercules Street, Hamilton, 6pm for a 6:15pm start
d. Sydney – 17 November 2015, Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club, 117 Ryedale Road, West Ryde, 6pm for a 6:15pm start
e. Melbourne – 17 November 2015, Jam Factory, 500 Chapel St, South Yarra, 6pm for a 6:15pm start
9. Entry to the promotion is free and no purchase is necessary.
Selection of Prize Winner:
10. A winner will be drawn at random from the event registrations, on Thursday 19 November 2015 at 3pm at the Promoter’s address, Level 2, 545 Queen St, Brisbane, Queensland.
11. The Prize Winner will be notified by email or telephone on Monday 23 November 2015.
12. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
13. The Prize Winner will have until 1200 AEST on 26 November 2015 to claim the Prize.
14. Once Cruiseabout has notified the winner and the winner has confirmed their acceptance of the prize, the winner will be announced on the Cruiseabout Facebook Page www.facebook.com/cruiseaboutaustralia.
15. The winner of the competition will win a two (2) night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s, Legend of the Seas in an Inside Guarantee Cabin for two (2) people departing Brisbane on 8 December 2015, valued at AU$998 (including Gratuities). The prize includes:
a. two (2) nights’ accommodation in an Inside Guarantee Cabin for two (2) people;
b. onboard main meals (with the exception of those restaurants which have an additional cover charge) for two (2) people; and
c. selected onboard activities, evening entertainment, and access to nightclubs (with the exception of those activities and facilities which have an additional cover charge) for two (2) people.
16. Total prize pool value is up to AU$998 including Gratuities.
17. The prize does not include flights and/or transfers to/from the winner’s home to the departure port of Brisbane. Any costs associated with transport to/from the departure port will be the responsibility of the winner and will not be borne by the Promoter. Shore excursions or other onboard activities, spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken from the 8 December 2015.
18. The winner or their travelling companion must be over the age of 18. Alcohol consumption and gambling onboard are restricted to passengers aged 18 years of age or older.
19. Each winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have necessary and valid travel documentation including, passports, any requisite visas and vaccinations. The winner and travel companion will be responsible for any expenses incurred in obtaining necessary travel documentation, including any fines, or penalties incurred as a result of not having the requisite travel documentation. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the winner at check-in in order to board the cruise ship, for all incidental charges.
20. The prize must be taken on the 8th of December 2015 which will mark the commencement of the cruise. The prize is only available on this date and cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If the winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel on the nominated date, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
21. Standard terms and conditions of travelling with Royal Caribbean International will apply, including any applicable age restrictions. See Booking and Passage Terms and Conditions at http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/contentPage.do?pagename=terms_and_condi... which passengers will be bound by.
22. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner and/or his/her travelling companion to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if Royal Caribbean International determines in its absolute discretion that a winner and/or his/her travelling companion are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize, or if they pose a risk to the safety and wellbeing of any other passenger.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
27. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
29. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
30. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
31. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
32. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
33. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
34. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
35. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
36. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
37. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
38. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.