13 Day Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong
12 night cruise sailing from Ho Chi Minh City aboard the Avalon Siem Reap.
Description12 night cruise sailing from Ho Chi Minh City aboard the Avalon Siem Reap. Visit Cai Be, Chau Doc, Phnom Penh, Wat Hanchey, Kompong Luong Canal and Siem Reap.
- Outside from:$445913 Day Asia River Cruise and Tour departing Ho Chi Minh.
- 3 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying in a hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
- 7 Nights accommodation staying onboard Avalon Siem Reap in a Category B cabin.
- 2 Nights post-cruise accommodation staying in a hotel in Siem Reap.
- 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 9 Dinners including a Welcome Reception.
- All meals whilst on board, wine, local beer/spirits and soft drinks with all onboard dinners, complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, local beer/spirits throughout the day.
- Avalon Choice guided sightseeing, visits to key attractions and admission charges where applicable.
- Highlight include: Walking tour of the city's landmarks in in Ho Chi Minh City; Visit the famous Rex Hotel for a drink, War Remnants Museum, and Ben Thanh Market in Ho Chi Minh City; Walking tour including a visit to a local workshop to see how rice paper, rice wine, and traditional candy are made in Vinh Long; Visit a sampan-making family and interact with a Catholic priest in Cu Lao Gieng; Visit a local market and the religious sites at Sam Mountain; Sightseeing by private cyclo, including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum in Phnom Penh; Visit the Tuol Sleng Museum and one of the Killing Fields in Phnom Penh; Visit Wat Hanchey and partake in a traditional water blessing by local monks; Walking tour in Angkor Ban with school visit; Visit the silversmith village of Konpong Louang; Visit a local farmer's home in Kampong Tralach; Visit Angkor Wat & Banteay Srei in Siem Reap; Visit Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, and Ta Prohm by tuk-tuk in Siem Reap.
- Headsets for all guided shore excursions.
- Onboard lectures, activities & nightly piano Music.
- Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection Beds.
- Port charges.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- SAVE $2600* per couple.
Expertly crafted to sail smoothly through the Mekong River, you’ll be pleased to know the Avalon Siem Reap is one of the newest additions to the Avalon fleet. This is the only cruise ship in the industry that sails from Ho Chi Minh City directly to Siem Reap (or vice-versa), which means less time travelling by bus and more time enjoying your state-of-the-art cruise accommodation.
All lounge areas are located to the front of the ship, so you will have uninterrupted views wherever you sit! On board you will also find a spacious open-seating dining area, a fitness room and a relaxing library.
Soar through the tranquil rivers of Cambodia aboard the Avalon Siem Reap. If beautiful scenery coupled with serenity and relaxation sounds like your kind of cruise, call 1300 769 228 today. Our cruise consultants will work hard to ensure your cruise is as easy and seamless as possible, so all you have to do is show up! We can handle all aspects of your cruise, from organising your flights and travel insurance right through to exciting tours and activities while at port. Talk to our friendly consultants today to get started.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: Bar, Dining Room.Fitness: Fitness Center.Recreational: Games Room, Library.Other: Observation Lounge, Reception.Entertainment: Panorama Lounge.Technology: WiFi Capabilities.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.