21 Night Grand Mediterranean Cruise onboard Crown Princess
21 night cruise sailing from Barcelona aboard the Crown Princess.
Description21 night cruise sailing from Barcelona aboard the Crown Princess. Visit Marseille, Livorno, Katakolon, Mykonos, Santorini Island, Kotor, Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia), Salerno, Palermo, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Corfu, Corsica, Provence and Barcelona.
- Inside from:$4799Outside from:$5199Balcony from:$683921 Night cruise, from Barcelona, onboard Crown Princess based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Princess Cruises Twice as Nice Sale - from 9am on 1st July to 31st August 2017.
- Receive up to US$200* onboard credit per stateroom when you book an interior or oceanview cabin, or make it twice as nice and receive up to US$400* onboard credit per stateroom when you book a balcony, mini-suite or suite.
- PLUS add a further US$85* per cabin when you book with us and Infinity Cruise.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
As one of the largest Princess Cruises ships, with a capacity of more than 3,000 guests, there is much to see and do aboard the Crown Princess. With spacious cabins, delicious food and a variety of shops and activities to experience, you’ll never want to leave!
Laze with a drink by the Calypso Reef Pool, enjoy a night on the dance floor at Club Fusion or enjoy the thrills of Gatsby’s Casino. Whether Mexico is your ultimate destination or you’d prefer to see Vancouver, San Francisco or the Eastern Caribbean, your holiday can be as exciting or relaxing as you like when you choose the Crown Princess.
Book your Crown Princess getaway today by calling 1300 769 228 From organising your suite to ensuring you’re covered with travel insurance, our cruise consultants can assist you with all aspects of your Crown Princess holiday.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Adagio Bar, Botticelli Dining Room, Cafe Caribe , Crooners Bar, Crown Grill , Da Vinci Dining Room , Dining Room, Explorers' Lounge, Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, International Cafe, Michelangelo Dining Room , Pizzeria, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Speakeasy cigar lounge, Trident Grill, Vines Wine & Seafood Bar, Wheelhouse Bar.Recreational: 9-hole Mini Golf, Cyber Golf, Golf Simulator, Kids Club, Library, Shuffle Board, Skywalkers NightClub, Swim-against-the-current lap pool .Fitness: Aerobics/Yoga, Fitness Center, Gym, Jogging Track, Tennis Court.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Chapel, Conference Room, Future Cruise Sales, Photo Gallery, ScholarShip@Sea, Self Service Laundry, Wedding Chapel, Wrap Around Promenade Deck.Entertainment: Cabaret & Stage production, Calypso Reef and Pool, Children's Play Area, Cinema, Club Fusion, Dance Floor, Explorers Lounge, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Photo Gallery, Princess Theatre, Skywalkers Nightclub, Theatre, Universe Lounge, Video Arcade, Youth & Teen Centres.Relaxation: Hot Tubs, Lotus Spa, Sauna, Splash Pool, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Terrace Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only).Technology: Internet.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, inclusive of all taxes, government fees and charges (which are subject to change), based on the lead category for each stateroom type; supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2015 and October 2015. Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Onboard credit is not valid for cruises 5 nights or less. Twice as Nice onboard spending money offer applies to selected cruises only and does not apply to world cruises. Spending money is not transferable, nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. 3rd and 4th guest fare based on lead interior or oceanview stateroom when travelling with two adult twin fare paying passengers in the same stateroom, and is subject to stateroom configuration and availability. Offer ends 31 August 2017 unless sold out prior. Offer is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits. To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract which passengers will be bound by. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.