12 Night Brisbane to Osaka Cruise onboard Queen Elizabeth
12 night cruise sailing from Brisbane aboard the Queen Elizabeth.
Description12 night cruise sailing from Brisbane aboard the Queen Elizabeth. Visit Rabaul, Okinawa and Osaka.
- Inside from:$3499Outside from:$3899Balcony from:$489912 Night cruise, from Brisbane to Osaka, onboard Queen Elizabeth based on a lead-in Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
- FLY FOR FREE on Selected 2018 World Cruise sailings.
- OR BONUS onboard credit to spend per cabin.
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Travel the world amid unprecedented levels of opulence and refinement aboard the Cunard Line’s newest luxury liner, Queen Elizabeth.
Traversing the globe from Australia to Europe, Asia, Dubai, America and beyond, Queen Elizabeth embodies the elegant luxury of a voyage at sea and the rich heritage of the golden era of cruising, but with all the modern features any traveller could require.
From themed balls in the Grand Ballroom to white gloved afternoon teas in the Garden Lounge, and the country ambience of croquet or paddle tennis, cruising aboard the Queen Elizabeth is an experience to last a lifetime.
To experience the wonder of cruising that is Queen Elizabeth, contact one of our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 or fill out the online enquiry form below. We can assist you with all of your travel needs including flights, accommodation, travel insurance and touring to complement your cruise holiday.
FacilitiesEntertainment: Admiral Club , All That Jazz, Balls, Dance Bar, Entertainment Team, Feature Movies, Garden Parties, Grand Ballroom, Karaoke, Resident Pianist, Royal Court Theatre, String Quartet.Recreational: Art Classes, Card Room, Dance Classes, Deck Quoits, Library, Shuffle Board.Other: Art Gallery, Ballroom Dancing, BookShop, Boutique, Dance Instruction, Guest Speakers, Royal Arcade, Wine Tasting.Food and Drink: Asian Restaurant, Britannia Club, Britannia Restaurant, Café Corinthia, Churchill Lounge, Churchills Cigar Bar, Commodore Club, Empire Casino Bar, Golden Lion Pub, Grand Lounge, Grills Lounge, Grills Terrace, Jasmine Garden Asian Restaurant, Lido Bar, Lido Casual Restaurant, Lido Grill, Lido Restaurant, Mexican, Midships Lounge, Princess Grill, Queen Grill Restaurant, Queens Grill Lounge, Queens Room, The Courtyard, The Garden Lounge, The Pavilion, White Glove Afternoon Tea Service, Yacht Club.Technology: Computer Learning Centre.Fitness: Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Fitness Classes, Fitness Room, Gym, Sports Deck, Tennis.Relaxation: Lido Pool, Royal Spa, Swimming Pool, Thermal Suite, Whirlpool.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on the lead category specified, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change) on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Supplements apply for other stateroom categories, please contact Cunard for details. Some Oceanview and Balcony staterooms have an obstructed view. Valid for new bookings only. Campaign begins 3 April 2017 and ends 30 April 2017. Fly Free offer is applicable on eligible sailings listed in this campaign only during the campaign period. Fly Free offer is only available on selected flights booked through Cunard on its preferred airlines, subject to availability. Flights are Economy class for Britannia guests and Business class for Grills guests, and are inclusive of taxes (which are subject to change). A flight credit may be provided where the passenger wishes to travel with their preferred airline or class. Enquire with Cunard for the value of the flight credit. Any unused portion of the flight credit will be forfeited. Fly Free offer applies to the first two guests sharing a cabin and is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Guests/Travel Partners should ensure that the promotion ‘Fly for Free’ is applied to the booking at the time of reservation. Air bookings will be made approximately 9 months prior to the cruise departure date, you must advise Cunard preferred flight dates. Passengers may select flight dates within 20 days prior and after your cruise. Offer is only available to Australian residents booking in AUD and is applicable to international flights only to/from Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. Bookings must be made by selecting an applicable gateway at time of creation in order to secure free flights. Bookings made without selecting this gateway will not be applicable for this promotion. Fees charged by the airlines will be passed onto the passengers, including cancellation and excess baggage fees. Transfers and pre/post-cruise hotels are not included, please enquire with Cunard for availability and costs. Guests can choose Onboard Spending Money in lieu of the Free Flights, onboard spending money is in USD and varies by stateroom and voyage duration. On board spending money is in USD, per person, applies to the first two guests sharing a stateroom, is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash or be used at the medical centre or casino. A reasonable number of cabins have been set aside at these fares. To be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions contained in the latest Cunard brochures which passengers will be bound by. Deposits are refundable outside of 180 days. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Please check with Cunard at the time of booking. Carnival plc as Agent. ABN 23 107 998 443. Issued April 2017.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.