7 Night Fly,Stay-Cruise from Sydney onboard Sun Princess
4 night cruise sailing from Auckland aboard the Sun Princess.
Description4 night cruise sailing from Auckland aboard the Sun Princess. Visit Bay of Islands and Sydney, Australia.
- Inside from:$1415Outside from:$1639Balcony from:$1759One way economy class airfare from Sydney to Auckland.
- Seat in vehicle transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Scenic Hotel in a Standard Studio Apartment.
- Rangitoto Volcanic Explorer Day Tour.
- 4 Night cruise, from Auckland to Sydney, onboard Sun Princess in an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Shipboard Gratuities.
- BONUS $25* Onboard Credit per cabin.
- For airfare from Brisbane add $97*pp.
- For airfare from Adelaide add $203*pp.
- For airfare from Melbourne add $256*pp.
- For airfare from Launceston add $543*pp For airfare from Hobart add $551*pp For airfare from Perth add $651*pp.
Based in Australia year-round, Princess Cruises’ Sun Princess ship comfortably accommodates 2,010 guests and 924 crew on board. Making use of the warm climate, the ship has many outdoor decks, as well as 5 swimming pools and a number of spas. Sun Princess also sails to a variety of stunning destinations around the world, including Asia, the South Pacific and the United States.
The ship has a variety of accommodation options, including spacious Suites with private balconies, Balcony or Oceanview cabins and budget-friendly internal cabins. Equipped with Australian electrical outlets, all rooms are modern and beautifully appointed. Take advantage of the many activities and fantastic facilities available while sailing with Sun Princess. All onboard prices for cruises departing from and returning to Australia are in Australian dollars for convenience.
Interested in discussing accommodation options aboard Sun Princess? Call our friendly cruise ship consultants on 1300 769 228 today. We can provide you with information on upcoming cruises within Australia, or any other destination. Contact us today!
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Buffet Bistro, 24-hour Room Service, Atrium Bar, Balcony Dining, Crooners Bar, Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, Kai Sushi, Patisserie, Pizzeria, Poolside Grill, Regency Dining Room, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Trident Grill, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Wheelhouse Bar, Wine & Caviar Bar, Wine bar.Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Future Cruise Sales, Grand Casino, Medical Centre, ScholarShip@Sea, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Writing Room.Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Volleyball, Yoga.Recreational: Card Room, Library, Nightclub, Outdoor Pool, Paddle Tennis, Shuffle Board, Sports Court.Entertainment: Dance Club, Enrichment Seminars, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Princess Theatre, Rendez-Vous, Shooting Stars, Show Lounges, Vista Show Lounge, Youth & Teen Centres.Technology: Internet Cafe.Relaxation: Lotus Spa, Riviera Pool, The Sanctuary(adults only), Whirlpool.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 June 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.