6 Night Norwegian Coastal Cruise onboard MS Polarlys
6 night cruise sailing from Bergen aboard the MS Polarlys.
Description6 night cruise sailing from Bergen aboard the MS Polarlys. Visit Florø, Molde, Kristiansund, Rorvik, Bronnoysund, Svolvaer, Stokmarknes, Vesteralen, Skjervoy, Oksfjord, Berlevag, Batsfjord and Kirkenes.
- Outside from:$14896 Night cruise, from Bergen, to Kirkenes on MS Polarlys based on twin share.
- All main meals.
- Port charges and government fees.
- Range of different excursions to meet your explorer level (optional).
Polished mahogany, brass and beautiful artwork welcome passengers aboard the MS Polarlys. Part of the ‘Contemporary’ line run by Hurtigruten, the ship was built in 1996 and refurbished in 2016. Cruises range from 5 nights to 11 nights, taking in ports from Bergen to Kirkenes.
The name Polarlys comes from the Norwegian ‘polar light’. During the winter, Hurtigruten celebrates the polar light phenomenon with a specially themed programme, known as ‘Hunting the Light’. The ship has onboard conference rooms which host informative lectures about the Norwegian wildlife and surroundings.
Enjoy the 270-degree views as you toast your journey in the Panorama Lounge. The comfortable seating and range of beverage options ensure passengers can relax and truly live in the moment. Alternatively, a visit to the Observation Lounge & Bar is perfect for cosying up with a nice red wine.
Accommodation options for the MS Polarlys range from the luxury suites on the upper decks to outside cabins with no view. Suites may provide added extras, such as private balconies, cabin kits and separate seating areas. All cabins have private bathrooms.
Hop aboard the MS Polarlys and cruise the spectacular coast of Norway. At Cruiseabout, we have knowledgeable consultants to help you choose the right cruise package. Call 1300 769 228 to chat with us, or request information through our online enquiry form.
FacilitiesOther: Boutique, Conference Facilities, Medical Centre, Observation Lounge.Food and Drink: Cafe, Lounge Bar, Restaurant.Entertainment: Children's Play Area, Small Shore Excursions with Guides, Video Arcade.Fitness: Fitness Room, Promenade Deck.Technology: Internet Cafe.Recreational: Library.Relaxation: Sauna.
- *Conditions Apply. Prices are per person twin share and are correct at 15 Feb 2017 but may change depending on surcharges, fees, taxes and/or currency changes. Please note: A 10% deposit is required within 7 days of confirmation with full payment due 100 days prior to departure date. Some amounts payable directly to third parties during travel may not be included. An additional 2% fee may apply to credit card payments. ^All discounts, savings, added-value inclusions and bonusnights where applicable are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Offers strictly subject to availability. Package cancellation fees apply. Please checkall prices, availability and other information with Hurtigruten before booking. For full itineraries, see Bentours website. Bentours standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply, see bentours.com.au/hurtigruten for details. Other conditions may apply - ask for details. Tempo Holidays Pty Ltd `trading as Bentours International, ABN 51007331213 VIC License Travel Agent 31341 Address: 72 Market Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205 Phone: 1800 487 844 or email email@example.com.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.