17 Night Fly-Stay, Cruise onboard Celebrity Millennium
14 night cruise sailing from Hong Kong Ocean Terminal aboard the Celebrity Millennium.
Description14 night cruise sailing from Hong Kong Ocean Terminal aboard the Celebrity Millennium. Visit Ha Long Bay, Hue/Danang (Chan May), Phu My, Bangkok and Singapore Marina Bay.
- Inside from:$3395Outside from:$3595Balcony from:$4085Return economy class airfare from Perth to Hong Kong, returning from Singapore, including pre-paid taxes.
- 14 Night cruise, from Hong Kong to Singapore, onboard Celebrity Millennium based on an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals & entertainment on board.
- Port charges & government fees.
- Shipboard Gratuities.
- Private vehicle transfer from your port to your hotel.
- Three nights 4 star post-cruise accommodation in Singapore.
- Private car transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- BONUS free night's accommodation in Singapore*.
- BONUS US$50* onboard credit to spend per cabin.
- For airfare from Melbourne add $155*per eprson.
- For airfare from Adelaide add $346*per person.
- For airfare from Brisbane add $696*per person.
- For airfare from Sydney add $1065*per person.
The Celebrity Millennium debuted in 2000 as the leader of the line’s Millennium Class and pioneered specialty dining for the fleet. Now, this liner is benefitting from a 2012 upgrade that saw it ‘Solsticised’ and installed with innovative features from the Celebrity Cruises’ premier class of ships.
The refurbishment saw the Celebrity Millennium receive a whole new set of suites, with the spa-inspired AquaClass staterooms that are perfect for anyone yearning for a relaxing holiday. These are then complemented by the exclusive Blu restaurant that serves up crisp, clean meals each day for breakfast and dinner. The Celebrity Suites also acquired balconies, endorsing Celebrity Cruises’ reputation for luxurious accommodations that then are amplified by excellent service.
Sailing on itineraries throughout Asia, Alaska and Hawaii, the Celebrity Millennium will exceed all of your expectations and make your cruise one to remember.
If you want to experience the cruise of a lifetime on board the Celebrity Infinity, contact our expert cruise consultants via the form below or call 1300 769 228. We are able to help with all your travel needs, including travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesRelaxation: Acupuncture, Aqua Spa, Hair Salon, Sauna, Solarium, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool.Fitness: Aerobics/Yoga, Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Gym, Jogging Track, Sports Deck.Recreational: Aqua Spa, Card Room, Indoor Pool, Library, Outdoor Pool.Other: Art Gallery, Celebrity iLounge, Conference Facilities, Photo Gallery, The Emporium .Food and Drink: Bistro, Blu Restaurant, Cafe al Bacio, Cellar Masters, Cova Café , Dining Room, Main Dining Room, Oceanview Cafe, Persian Garden , Qsine, Signatures Restaurant, The Restaurant, Themed Bar and Lounges, Tuscan Grill, Veranda.Entertainment: Children's Play Area, Cinema, Fortunes Casino, Michaels Club, Photo Gallery, Rendevous Lounge, Theatre, Video Arcade, Youth & Teen Centres.Technology: Interactive TV, Internet Access Lounge, Internet Cafe.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.