13 Night Fly-Stay,Cruise onboard Voyager of the Seas
10 night cruise sailing from Hong Kong Ocean Terminal aboard the Voyager of the Seas.
Description10 night cruise sailing from Hong Kong Ocean Terminal aboard the Voyager of the Seas. Visit Kaohsiung, Nha Trang, Hue/Danang (Chan May), Phu My and Singapore Marina Bay.
- Inside from:$2035Balcony from:$2955Suite from:$3615Return economy class airfare from Perth to Hong Kong, returning from Singapore including pre-paid taxes.
- 10 Night cruise, from Hong Kong to Singapore, onboard Voyager of the Seas based on an inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals & entertainment on board.
- Port charges & government fees.
- Shipboard Gratuities.
- Private vehicle transfer from the port to your hotel.
- Three nights 4 Star post-cruise accommodation in Singapore.
- Private vehicle transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- BONUS free night's accommodation in Singapore*.
- BONUS US$25* onboard credit to spend per cabin.
- For airfare from Melbourne add $324*per person.
- For airfare from Sydney add $334*per person.
- For airfare from Adelaide add $464*per person.
- For airfare from Brisbane add $764*per person.
An adventure aboard Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas is all that you could want in a family holiday or romantic getaway plus so much more. This floating mini city boasts state of the art adventure activities like rock climbing, ice skating, a surf simulator and youth program but also caters to all the more refined creature comforts with a vitality spa, adults-only solarium and 14 clubs, bars and lounges.
Based in Sydney and touring the South Pacific, New Zealand and Asia, Voyager of the Seas features beautifully appointed state rooms and public spaces, combined with the innovative activities pioneered by Royal Caribbean aboard this iconic ship.
Want to learn more or make a booking on the Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas cruise ship? Fill out the form below or give our expert cruise consultants a call on 1300 769 228. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation, so be sure to get in touch.
FacilitiesRecreational: 9-hole Mini Golf, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Golf Simulator, Ice Skating Rink, In Line Skating, Library, Nightclub, Open-air basketball court , Outdoor Pool, Rock Climbing.Entertainment: Adults Only Solarium and Vitality Spa, Casino Royale, Enrichment Seminars, Outdoor Movies, Theatre.Other: Art Auctions, Art Gallery, Chapel, FlowRider Surf Simulator, Gift Shop, Photo Gallery, Royal Promenade.Food and Drink: Cafe Promenade, Champagne Bar, Chops Grill, Dining Room, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Grill, Izumi Asian Cuisine, Johnny Rockets, Latin Lounge, Pig 'n' Whistle Pub, Poolside Bar, Portofino Italian Restaurant, Themed Bar and Lounges, Windjammer Cafe.Relaxation: Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Whirlpool.Fitness: Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Sports Court.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.