6 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Explorer of the Seas.
Description6 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Explorer of the Seas. Visit Melbourne, Hobart and Sydney, Australia.
Whether you seek adventure, relaxation or family fun, Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas has something to enrapture both the youngest and most seasoned seafarers alike.
Boasting 15 decks, a shopping promenade, swimming pools, climbing wall, ice skating rink and surf simulator, Explorer combines the magic of traditional cruising with the innovation that has seen Royal Caribbean crowned a leader of the cruise industry.
Explorer is based in Sydney from November to April, and travels to destinations like the South Pacific, New Zealand, Tasmania, America, Canada and Alaska.
With its emphasis on public space, Explorer of the Seas is a family friendly ship that also allows travellers an individual experience and impressive array of choice when it comes to onboard activities.
From dynamic dining to enrichment seminars, world class entertainment and a range of complimentary youth programs, this ship not only travels the seas, it traverses the dreams of any adventurer.
To find out more about Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas, contact our expert cruise consultants on 1300 769 228 or fill out the form below. We can also assist with travel insurance, flights and accommodation.
FacilitiesFood and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, Cafe Promenade, Champagne Bar, Chops Grill, Dining Room, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Grill, Izumi Asian Cuisine, Johnny Rockets, Kung Fu Panda Noodle Shop, Pizzeria, Poolside Bar, Portofino Italian Restaurant, Schooner Bar, Sky Bar, Sorrentos Pizzeria, The Pub, Themed Bar and Lounges, Vintages wine bar.Recreational: 9-hole Mini Golf, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Card Room, Country club with golf simulator, Dance Classes, Golf Simulator, H2O Zone Water Park, Ice - Rink, Ice Skating Rink, In Line Skating, Library, Nightclub, Outdoor Pool, Rock Climbing, Roller Skate Track, Sports Court, Sports Pool.Relaxation: Acupuncture, Conservatory, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Facial Treatments, Sauna, Solarium, Whirlpool.Other: Art Gallery, Atrium, Business Services, Concierge, Conference Facilities, Elevator, FlowRider Surf Simulator, Guest Relations Office, Photo Gallery, Photo Shop, Royal Promenade, Wedding Chapel, Windjammer Marketplace, Wrap Around Promenade Deck.Fitness: Basketball, Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Gym, Jogging Track, Pilates, Vitality Spa, Volleyball, Yoga.Entertainment: Boleros Latin-themed lounge, Cabaret & Stage production, Casino Royale, Children's Club, Enrichment Seminars, On Air Club, Photo Gallery, Show Lounges, Theatre.Technology: Computer Learning Centre, Internet Cafe.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.