Food & Wine
3 night cruise sailing from Melbourne aboard the Pacific Eden.
Description3 night cruise sailing from Melbourne aboard the Pacific Eden.
Aptly named, the Pacific Eden is a floating paradise. This impressive ship joined the P&O fleet in late 2015 and has cruises departing from every mainland state in Australia, including a new cruise departing from Cairns.
The Pacific Eden is a food-lovers dream, with 16 dining experiences on board ensuring you’ll never be lacking in options for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This includes P&O Cruise’s newest innovation to the dining at sea experience “The Pantry”, which replaces the traditional cruise buffet with a marketplace of fresh, quality food options in eye-catching dining décor.
The Pacific Eden features a top deck pool with a climate controlled retractable roof, ensuring you’ll always be able to take a dip whenever you want. You won’t have to worry about buying adapters either – as an Australian-based ship, the Pacific Eden features Australian powerpoints and pricing onboard.
If you’re after the ultimate in opulent cruising, you can book a luxury penthouse suite exclusive to the Pacific Eden and its sister ship, the Pacific Aria. The penthouse comes complete with a large spa bath, private balcony, large dining area and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking ocean views.
To find out more about the Pacific Eden or other P&O Cruise ships and tours, give our expert cruise consultants a call on 1300 769 228, or email us using the form below.
FacilitiesEntertainment: Adults-only Sit-down Comedy Club, Cinema, Laser Tag, P&O Edge Adventure Park, Photo Gallery, Sideshow Alley Theatre Production, The Cove.Food and Drink: Angelo’s, Charlie's Bar, Chef's Table, Dragon Lady, Grill, Lido Bar, Salt Grill Bar, The Orient, The Pantry, Waterfront Restaurant.Fitness: Basketball, Deck Sports, Fitness Classes, Gym, Sports Court, Tennis Court.Other: Blue Room, Hair Salon, Laundry Service, Medical Centre, Reception.Relaxation: Hot Tubs, Pool Deck, Retail Therapy, Swimming Pool, The Oasis, Thermal Suite.Recreational: Library, Rock Climbing.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 March 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise. Cruiseabout Cover is not applicable with P&O Go Fares.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.