2 night cruise sailing from Melbourne aboard the Pacific Jewel.
DescriptionWhen you need a break but have little time to spare, forget driving in traffic to an average hotel – come away with us on a value-packed Classic P&O Sea Break. Main meals are included in your fare, your room is serviced daily and there are plenty of activities, performances and shows to keep you entertained.
Designed by internationally-renowned Italian architect Renzo Piano, the Pacific Jewel is an absolute gem of a ship inside and out. Capable of holding 1,950 guests, the Pacific Jewel features 11 decks and no shortage of things to see or do.
The ship is designed to cater to anyone’s needs, from families looking to experience some lasting memories to couples looking for a romantic escape, friends looking for adventure, seniors looking to relax and treat themselves or even singles ready to craft their own holiday experience. A three-storey atrium creates an impression first impression for cruisers which won’t fade as they explore the rest of this magnificent ship.
Based in Sydney, the Pacific Jewel cruise ship travels around Australia all year and is very accommodating for local travellers; along with Australian power points, the onboard currency is Australian dollars.
For more information about the Pacific Jewel or other cruises available from P&O Cruises, contact our expert cruise consultants. Give us a call on 1300 769 228 or send us an email using the form below.
FacilitiesEntertainment: Adults-only Sit-down Comedy Club, Big Screen, Car Simulator, Casino, Game Shows, Laser Tag, P&O Edge Adventure Park.Fitness: Aqua Fitness, Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Gym.Relaxation: Aqua Spa, Charlies, Hair Salon, Hot Tubs, Sauna, Spa, Swimming Pool, The Oasis.Recreational: Art Classes, Library, Rock Climbing, Sports Court.Other: Art Gallery, Blue Room, Cocktail-making Classes , Medical Centre, Photo Gallery, Reception, Shops, Shore Excursion Office, Wine Master Classes.Food and Drink: Balcony Bar, Bar, Cafe, Casbah Bar, Charlie's Bar, Chef's Table, Coffee & Chocolate Bar, Connexions Bar, Grill, Ice Cream Bar, La Lunas Restaurant, Luna, Marquee Bar, Plantation Restaurant, Restaurant, Salt Grill Bar, The Atrium, Waterfront Restaurant.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 February 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.