Pack your bags for the USA with up to 60,000 bonus CommBank Awards points^
About CommBank Rewards
CommBank Awards points can be used at Cruiseabout to book flights, hotels, car hire, cruises, rail and more - allowing you to travel anywhere in the world, at any time! Don't have enough points for the trip you'd like? Don't worry - you can always use a combination of Points Plus Pay.
Why redeem with Cruiseabout?
- Every destination. Every airline.
- Travel anytime. There are no blackout dates.
- Redeem for the widest choice of cruise, flights and much more.
- Use Awards points to discount any Cruiseabout offer.
- Use a combination of Points Plus Pay.
Redeeming for travel is easy!
- Let your consultant know you have Awards points.
- Your consultant will access a secure portal and process the travel redemption on the spot.
- Your points balance will be updated instantly.
Want to know more about Commonwealth Awards?
Terms and Conditions:
^Pack your bags for the USA with up to 60,000 bonus Awards points: A minimum redemption of 2,500 CommBank Awards points applies. Book a USA holiday, including return international airfare departing from Australia and minimum 2 nights’ accommodation, and receive 25,000 bonus Awards points to use towards your booking. Book a USA holiday for 2 adults and 2 children (aged between 3 and 17 years at time of travel), including return international airfares departing from Australia and minimum 2 nights’ accommodation, and receive 60,000 bonus Awards points to use towards your booking. Offers are valid for new bookings made and paid in full between 1 June and 28 July 2016. Bonus points will be awarded instantly and their value deducted from the total booking cost. Offer cannot be used to obtain any discounts or bonus points once after the offer expiry date. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Limited to one bonus points offer per booking. Split bookings are not permitted. Redeemable at Flight Centre retail stores within Australia. Offer is non-refundable, non exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign exchange.