Royal Caribbean's New Era of 'Dining at Sea' on Quantum-Class
Royal Caribbean International have announced their new "Dynamic Dining" concept - a new style of dining at sea that will début onboard the much-anticipated Quantum-class ships.
So what is "Dynamic Dining"? This completely new culinary experience, to feature on board Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, will feature a landscape of 18 restaurant concepts that will be as varied as dining in some of the world's most cosmopolitan cities.
With a new take on the main dining room, guests will be able to choose from 5 complimentary, full service restaurants that offer more choice and flexibility than ever before. Guests will also be in full control of their own epicurian journey, via a smart new reservations system that lets them decide when, where, with whom to dine and how to dress each evening.
"Dynamic Dining provides a whole new level of flexibility, variety and quality. We believe our guests will appreciate the array of experiences, the selection of foods and extent of choices in our complimentary, full service restaurants. Our speciality dining options are a WOW; now with Dynamic Dining, we are raising the bar by also offering more choices of high quality, distinctive, complimentary restaurants than ever before", said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, Executive Vice President, Operations, Royal Caribbean International. "On our Quantum-class ships, guests will have the opportunity to set out on a spectacular culinary journey - with each night strikingly different from the last."
So, what new quantum features can you really expect?
A New Main Event Each Night
"Dynamic Dining" reinvents the traditional, common main dining room as 5 complimentary, full-service restaurants, each with its own distinctive cuisine and immersive ambience that will give you a more intimate and varied dining experience each and every night of your cruise.
New restaurants exclusive to Royal Caribbean include:
- American Icon Grill - a take on the classic American road trip, offering a comfort-style menu of regional favourites
- Chic - where contemporary cuisine is the order of the day and only the freshest ingredients used
- Silk - a vibrant and exotic destinations highlighting the spices of the Far East, bringing a new flavour through a Pan-Asian menu
- The Grande - a luxurious nod to the era of classic European ocean liners, when dining is a time-honoured ritual, and where every night is formal night
- Coastal Kitchen - exclusively reserved for suite guests, this concept fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California's bountiful farmlands
Next-Level Speciality Dining
Next-Level Signature Dining Options
- Wonderland - an elaborate feast for the senses, where chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent a dreamscape of never-before-seen fare
- Jamie's Italian - featuring rustic Italian favourites, handmade using seasonal ingredient and tired-and tested favourites from Jamie Oliver
- Michael's Genuine Pub - the first American gastropub at sea, offering simply-prepared food and drinks made with quality ingredients from the best artisanal producers
- Devinly Decadence at Solarium Bistro - serving the foods you love all under 500 calories, designed by Devin Alexander, media personality, New York Times bestselling author and chef of TV show "The Biggest Loser".
Laid Back Options Around the Clock
- Windjammer Marketplace - a Royal Caribbean dining mainstay, but with a new twist that turns it into a global culinary pavilion that invites you to explore the world through enticing food islands, interactive stations, made-to-order specialities, an on-site bakery and a 24-hour station called The Grill
- The Cafe @ Two70˚ - a new gourmet marketplace that will serve savoury hot-pressed sandwiches, salads made to order, handmade soups and more
- SeaPlex Dog House - the first food truck at sea, offering gourmet hot dogs to enjoy in SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea