Quantum Global Odyssey - Coming to a City Near You!
Royal Caribbean International have announced they will bringing Quantum-class cruising to the world's top cosmopolitan cities, with a 53-night itinerary released for Quantum of the Seas.
The Quantum Global Odyssey, set to be an epic 53-night journey departing from New York on 2 May 2015 and sailing to its new home in Shanghai (Baoshan), China, will bring this anticipated cruise ship almost to our doorstep!
This journey has been set to take place after the ship's inaugural season in New York from November 2014 to April 2015, and will allow guests sailing on board to be part of history as the arrival of Quantum of the Seas is celebrated at some of the world's top cities along the way.
On this nearly two-month journey around the world, Quantum of the Seas will visit the Atlantic Ocean, the Mediterranean Sea, the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean. But, if you can't make the entire journey, there are also a number of shorter sailings to choose from, which comprise the Quantum Global Odyssey.
- 11-night Ocean Voyage from Cape Liberty to Barcelona, departing 2 May 2015 - visiting Ponta Delgada, Azores; Cartagena and Palma De Mallorca, Spain
- 16-night Suez Canal Cruise from Barcelona to Dubai, departing 13 May 2015 - calling at Rome and Naples, Italy; Athens, Greece; and Aqaba, Jordan
- 14-night India & Southeast Asia itinerary, departing 29 May 2015 - featuring overnight stays in Dubai, UAE; Cochin, India; and Singapore, as well as calls at Muscat, Oman; and Penang, Malaysia
- 3-night Short Malaysia Cruise departing roundtrip from Singapore on 12 June 2015 - calling at Kualu Lumpur, Malaysia
- And a 9-night Exotic Asia itinerary, departing from Singapore on 15 June 2015 and sailing to Shanghai, with calls at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Xiamen, China; and an overnight in Hong Kong
The Quantum Global Odyssey will open for sale on 20 May 2014 for Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society loyalty members and on 22 May 2014 for the general public.
The ground breaking Quantum of the Seas, along with sister-ship, Anthem of the Seas, is set to introduce a new set of first-at-sea onboard experience, such as Ripcord by iFLY, an adrenalin-pumping skydiving experience; North Star, a thrilling adventure that transports guests more than 300 feet in the air; cutting-edge transformative venues such as SeaPlex, the largest indoor sports and entertainment complex at sea with bumper cars, roller skating and more; and the cruise line's largest and most advanced staterooms ever.
The Quantum Class ships span 18 decks, encompass 167,800 gross registered tons, carry 4,180 guests at double occupancy and feature 2,090 staterooms.
If you have yet to book yourself a cruise on board this amazing ship, be sure to check out the details of this epic journey when they are released later this week. Just call one of our Cruise Specialists on 1300 954 661 to register your interest.