P&O Australia Sets Sights on Hot New Destinations
P&O Australia has promised their biggest year of cruising is yet to come, with 250 cruises planned for the 2015-16 cruising season. Their record 5-ship fleet is opening the way for them add new cruises and destinations to their plans, and they have set their sights on new waters, and a host of maiden ports of call.
Kicking off with a 5-ship display in Sydney Harbour on 25 November 2015, P&O Australia's 2015-16 cruise season will offer an unprecedented choice of destinations and exciting cruise options. The addition of Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden to their fleet means the cruise line is able to mix things up a bit and keep things interesting for Australian cruisers.
2015-16 Cruising Highlights:
Brining a whole new level of holiday to your holiday, some of the cruise season highlights include:
- A maiden season of cruises from Cairns, with 8 roundtrip cruises on Pacific Eden from September to November 2016. These include four 7-night cruises to Papua New Guinea, and two 10-night cruises to Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
- 2015-16 will be a record cruising season for Fremantle, with P&O Australia offering a host of new cruises on board Pacific Eden, from April to July 2016, including a new cruise to Indonesia with maiden calls to Jakarta, Probilinggo and Makassar, four SeaBreak cruises and a new cruise to Esperance.
- P&O's largest Melbourne season is also on the cards, featuring their first summer sailings from December 2015 to March 2016, including a 12-night Christmas cruise, a New Year cruise along the south coast of Australia and Tasmania, and SeaBreak cruises to Kangaroo Island.
- This cruise season will also see P&O's biggest ever Brisbane deployment, with Pacific Aria sailing from the city for 8 months of the season, and Pacific Dawn cruising from Brisbane year-round. New cruise itineraries from Brisbane include an 18-night itinerary to Vanuatu, Fiji, Tongo and Samoa, and a 7-night New Year cruise to Hamilton Island, Cairns and Willis Island.
- For Adelaide's biggest cruise season, there will be 5 roundtrip cruises offered, including 3 SeaBreak cruises to Port Lincoln and Melbourne, and 2 themed cruises.
- 2015-16 will also be the longest Auckland season offered, with 18 roundtrip cruises on offer between February and June 2016, including short cruises to Napier or the Bay of Islands, a new 15-night cruise to Fiji, Tonga and the Cook Islands, and a new 10-night circumnavigation of New Zealand with a maiden call to Stewart Island.
- Pacific Eden will also be cruising a Singapore season, from July 2016, with 5 cruises to parts of Indonesia, Thailand and Cambodia, and maiden calls to Krabi, Sabang, Ko Chang and Sihanoukville
- There will be a record 84 SeaBreak cruises on offer, including Hamilton Island from Brisbane, Kangaroo Island from Melbourne, and Margaret River and Esperance from Fremantle
If a holiday to the Solomon Islands, Indonesia, Cambodia or Thailand is on your "to-do" list, well now you can cruise there with P&O Australia. These new itineraries are sure to sell out quickly, so to get onboard your chosen cruise, call one of our Cruise Specialists on 1300 954 661 today.