Cruise News - Norwegian Cruise Line Haven
Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled plans for an exclusive suite complex which will feature onboard their two new Project Breakaway ships (scheduled for release in 2013 and 2014) and five of their current ships, including Norwegian Epic, Gem, Pearl, Jade and Jewel.
This suite complex will offer guests a “ship within a ship” experience called The Haven by Norwegian. Inside the Norwegian Cruise Line Haven guests can expect:
- A luxurious selection of villas and suites
- Their own concierge and 24 hour butlers
- In-suite white tablecloth dining service
- Exclusive invitations to private events
- Priority reservations in the ship’s speciality restaurants, spas and shows
The guests will also have access to an exclusive Haven courtyard with a private pool, hot tub, fitness and dining areas, as well as the services of a Courtyard Valet. Haven guests will have platinum keycard access to exclusive areas at the top of the ship, and they will have priority when it comes to embarkation and debarkation.
Source: Cruise weekly 21 July 2011