Newly released: Princess Cruises 2017-2018 Summer Program
From the pristine beaches of Bali to the spectacular fjords of New Zealand, and the skyscrapers of Singapore to the alleyways of Hobart, Princess Cruises’ 2017-2018 Summer Program is shaping up to be one of its best yet.
The newly-released season will see four of the line’s most spectacular ships – the Sun Princess, Sea Princess, Diamond Princess and Golden Princess – explore the local treasures of Australia and New Zealand, as well as the best of Asia and the South Pacific. The four ships will take up homeport at a number of different locations around Australia and New Zealand from November 2017 to April 2018 – keep reading to find what will be happening in your hometown!
Cruises from… Sydney
Sydney offers the largest selection of itineraries and destinations, with 20 unique voyages to countless locations. Some of the ports include Honolulu, Bay of Islands, Ho Chi Minh City and Osaka, so there’s sure to be an option that suits your holiday preferences. It’s also worth noting that if you drop by Auckland on your cruise, Princess will stay at port until 10pm to give you more time to explore this amazing city. Three of the key itineraries from Sydney’s 2017-2018 season are:
- Hawaii, Tahiti and South Pacific – 35 nights on the Sun Princess (departing April 12, 2018)
- Fiji and South Pacific – 14 nights on the Diamond, Sun or Golden Princess (multiple departure dates)
- New Zealand – 11 nights on the Diamond Princess (departing December 19, 2017).
Cruise to the beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii
Cruises from… Melbourne
The Golden Princess will call Melbourne home for a period of time over summer, offering locals the chance to cruise to destinations such as Mystery Island, Auckland, Wineglass Bay and Singapore. Our top picks from Melbourne are:
- Australia and Asia – 21 nights on the Golden Princess (departing March 29, 2018)
- Tasmania – 6 nights on the Golden Princess (multiple departure dates)
- New Zealand – 13 nights on the Golden Princess (multiple departure dates).
Are you 100% ready for your cruise? Your Cruise Holiday Checklist
A few cautionary words... 6 Ways to Ruin Your Cruise
Cruises from… Brisbane
Sunny Brisbane is the perfect launch pad for a number of itineraries around New Zealand, the Great Barrier Reef and the rest of Australia. When planning your holiday from Brisbane, make sure to check out these itineraries:
- Round Australia – 29 nights on the Sun Princess (departing October 5, 2017)
- New Zealand – 14 nights on the Sea Princess (multiple departure dates)
- New Caledonia and Vanuatu – 10 nights on the Sea Princess (multiple departure dates).
Sea Princess in New Zealand
Cruises from… Perth
Perth locals will love the itineraries Princess is bringing to their hometown – a number of departures spread over October, November, January and April are the perfect excuse to plan a holiday. Our favourite Perth itineraries include:
- Treasures of Asia – 12 nights on the Sea Princess (departing November 6, 2017)
- Northern Explorer – 17 nights on the Sun or Sea Princess (multiple departure dates)
- Getaway – 4 nights on the Golden Princess (departing January 25, 2018).
Cruises from… Adelaide
The 2017-2018 season will be the first time ever that Princess Cruises will sail a round-trip from Adelaide. The 17-night cruise on the Golden Princess will drop by many different locations, including the scenic Fjordland National Park and city of Auckland in New Zealand.
Cruises from… Auckland
New Zealand’s largest city is the starting point for numerous cruises throughout the season, and from there guests will get to enjoy destinations such as Tahiti, Bora Bora, and other local ports in New Zealand. The best of the Auckland season includes:
- Hawaii, Tahiti and South Pacific – 35 nights on the Sun Princess (departing April 8, 2018)
- Australia and New Zealand – 13 nights on the Sun Princess (multiple departure dates)
- Getaway – 4 nights on the Sun Princess (multiple departure dates).
Beautiful view of Otemanu mountain, Tahiti
If you want to find out more about the Princess Cruises 2017-2018 Summer Program, or would like to book your next holiday, call Cruiseabout on 1300 954 661 for a friendly chat with one of our consultants. As they say, you’ll come back new!
Set sail on a dream holiday with Cruiseabout