Europe 2017 Cruise Schedule For Princess Cruises
Princess Cruises has released its bumper 2017 cruise programme, including the debut itineraries of its newest ship – Majestic Princess.
Europe-bound cruisers can choose from 64 unique itineraries on 153 cruise departures, visiting 27 countries.
Debuting in April 2017, Majestic Princess first sets sail on her maiden European sailings with five to 28-night Mediterranean voyages from Barcelona, Athens and Rome.
Princess Cruises President Jan Swartz said the cruise line was known for offering the best cruise itineraries around the globe.
“Our 2017 Europe season is sure to inspire our guests with our newest and largest ships in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. We’re especially excited to debut Majestic Princess in the Mediterranean before she officially sails to Asia for her maiden China cruise season,” Ms Swartz said.
Grand designs: Princess Cruises' New $934 Million Ship
Highlights of the Princess Cruises 2017 Europe program include:
• Majestic Princess – the newest cruise ship to join the Princess fleet debuts in Rome (Civitavecchia) on April 4, 2017, for a five-day Maiden Adriatic Sea round-trip voyage visiting Kotor and Corfu. The 3,560-guest Majestic Princess then sails on a series of seven, 14, 21 and 28-night Mediterranean voyages departing Barcelona, Athens and Rome from April 9-May 14, 2017.
• Mediterranean Cruises – in addition to Majestic Princess, Royal Princess features new 11-day Grand Mediterranean and 10-day Western Mediterranean, which can be combined for a 21-day Grand Mediterranean Collection, as well as seven, 14, 21 and 28-night sailings throughout the Mediterranean.
• Scandinavia and Russia – Regal Princess returns to Northern Europe, along with Crown Princess and Pacific Princess for popular cruise vacations to Scandinavia and Russia, offering an overnight in St Petersburg with departures from London (Southampton or Dover) or Copenhagen. A new Pacific Princess Baltic Heritage itinerary includes overnights in Stockholm and St Petersburg, sailing from London (Dover).
• British Isles Cruises – the 2017 Europe season marks the cruise line’s largest British Isles season ever with 12 departures on Caribbean Princess and two on Pacific Princess, including late-night stays in Edinburgh with the opportunity to visit the world-famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo on select sailings. All 12-night British Isles cruises include a new late-evening stay in Belfast, and an option of an overnight in Dublin on select departures from London (Southampton).
• New Ports of Call – summer 2017 features maiden port calls to Haugesund (Norway), Oban (Scotland), Siracusa (Sicily, Italy), Ulvik (Norway), and St Tropez (France).
• Iceland and Norway Cruises – both Crown Princess and Pacific Princess will offer North Cape voyages to the Arctic Circle during the peak midnight sun period around the summer solstice. Crown Princess will also visit the spectacular Norwegian fjords, while Pacific Princess will feature a maiden call in Haugesund, Norway. Pacific Princess will also offer 14-night Iceland and Norway itineraries visiting off-the-beaten path ports in Iceland and the Shetland Islands. She will also cross to the land of fire and ice on a transatlantic passage featuring Iceland.
• European Land and Sea Vacations – guests can enhance their European travel with five unique Land and Sea Vacation options, which combine certain sailings with a fully escorted land tour. Options include Paris and the French Countryside; Ireland’s Ring of Kerry; Classic Italy, visiting popular sites in Venice, Florence and Rome; Imperial Treasures of Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Berlin; and Swiss Splendours, featuring the mountain beauty of Interlaken and Lucerne, as well as a scenic boat trip on Lake Como.
For more information on these and other Princess cruise itineraries, contact your Cruiseabout expert today.