Competition Terms and Conditions
CRUISEABOUT AUSTRALIA - 2 x Area VIP tickets (valued at $110 each) to the Lions v Cats game (Gabba) on 8 July 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, ABN 25 003 377 188 of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period:
- Promotion commences at 5:00pm, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 (AEST) and closes at 5:00PM, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 (AEST) (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter:
- Eligible Entrants may only enter once.
- In order to enter, a participant must subscribe to receive email communications from Cruiseabout by providing their full name, email address and mobile phone number.
- Participants who are already subscribed to receive email communications from Cruiseabout are excluded from entering the competition.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Prize Winner selection.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
- If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of the Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) prize winner.
- The Prize Winner will be selected at 2:00pm AEST on Thursday, 6 July 2017 at the Flight Centre Travel Group; Level 13, 275 Grey St, South Brisbane Qld 4101.
- The winner will be chosen at random, based only on those entrants that subscribed to receive Cruiseabout email communications via the competition entry page during the promotion period.
- The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone on Thursday, 6 July 2017.
- The Prize Winner will have until 12:00pm AEST on Friday, 7 July 2017 to claim the Prize. If the prize is not claimed by this time, an Unclaimed Prize Draw will take place on the same day at Flight Centre Travel Group; Level 13, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101.
- One (1) winner will receive 2 x Area VIP tickets (valued at $110 each) to the Brisbane Lions verse Geelong Cats AFL match to be held at The Gabba (Brisbane) on Saturday, 8 July 2017.
- The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prize and booking of the Prize are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of the Promoter and the cruise line’s booking conditions.
- The personal information of the Prize Winner will be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
a) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
b) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
c) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
d) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
e) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Cruiseabout ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188 ATAS Accredited No. A10412.